HTC Nexus 9

HTC Nexus 9

JS, 25 Apr 2017I didn't know how to insert a Sim in this HTC Nexus 9 tablet. Ca... morewhere and how do one insert a sim card?

• n

AnonD-648461, 30 Mar 2017hi all I want to ask about how high quality games run on it?The nexus 9 is quite capable of running almost all of the games on the Google Play Store

• JS

I didn't know how to insert a Sim in this HTC Nexus 9 tablet. Can anyone tell me... Since a hole is there in 7version but here he?

hi all
I want to ask about how high quality games run on it?

• vaibhs

can any one help me actually i am trying to install my jio app on nexus 9 can not install as it is showing the device is not compatible

Yes i have got the 7.1.1 update, and it runs like , good old nexus, and an 11 to Google

• nexus9jkt

AnonD-547151, 04 Oct 2016Does this device get nougat update? bricked my nexus 9 in June-16 after a failed over the air update.
got to sideload nougat to un-brick it.

• nexus9jkt

Anonymous, 10 Oct 2016Does this support OTG?yes!
connected a mouse to my nexus9..I LOVE IT!!
ought to install ez file explorer (or similar app) to read the otg flashdrive

• Ashok

Yes it gets the update

Does this support OTG?

• Acs103

AnonD-547151, 04 Oct 2016Does this device get nougat update? Yes mine updated about a month ago

Does this device get nougat update?

• sinyoe

Andromeda

• Francis

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2016Does it support fast charge?does anyone know or used the Samsung... moreI loved for less than two years used for everthing, even had Android 7.0 beta and fine months, I unplugged from my external drive, while downloading a movie, and get any broken hearted because I loved this thing, nobody fix can't to HTC or GOOGLE, to many links. No money all, I paid for what, disappointment.

Carsontw2001@yahoo.com, if you could let the big know little guys can't find help for a machine that did make mark that last five. Now machine and buy because lasted almost two years.

• Francis

Does it support fast charge?does anyone know or used the Samsung fast charger on it or any other 5v 2.4 or 3A?

nice

nice

Google Nexus devices have never had SD card support. Get an otg cable.

My family knows I'm a Nexus junkie and got me the Nexus 9 to replace my aging Nexus 7 (2012) which is the device that pried me from the clutches if Apple. I loved that device.
I love this one even more. It's snappy. I'm running Nougat on it. I have other smaller gadgets so I mainly use this one for content consumption. The I'm camera ain't great but I have a phone to do the pictures. I use it for reading and watching movies.
Great tablet. No complaints.

• Arabellaalice

I suppose that prioritizing is a indisputable key for modest trade. frequently, there are so lots of possessions to be in attendance at to that overcome can place in and then not something get entire. http://www.essaythinker.co.uk