HTC One

HTC One

• axw

Driftking60, 05 Sep 2021I got mine for free from a friend and I think it's abs... morelineage os 17.1 or 18.1?

I got mine for free from a friend and I think it's absolutely gorgeous. I might throw LineageOS onto it if I find the time.

Just got another one, sadly it's very damaged so the digitizer is broken. Debating on whether or not I fix it especially since I have a working one already

RIP htc one m7, 06 Jul 2021at&t is unfortunately killing this phone in Feb 2022. S... morebro how do you kill something that's been dead for years

• RIP htc one m7

at&t is unfortunately killing this phone in Feb 2022. Still works just fine. Best cell I have ever owned.

• Dilly Willy

The ONLY thing that absolutely bothered me whenever I owned the One M7 and later on when I upgraded to the One M9 was HTC's not only off-center charging port, which wasn't horrible, but it being upsidedown. This ultimately made me bend and break many, many micro-usb charger cords!! Definitely helped revolutionize the cellphone industry!! The One M8 had dual camera's which ultimately failed back then, but now..... They were thinking too far ahead!! & With screen to phone ratio being so sought after these days, dual front facing stereo speakers probably won't come back, but watching a video in landscape had still NEVER compared to the HTC One series! PERIODT POOH!! Review over. Thank you.

• UnlockkingGsm

Slim, 01 Apr 2021The streets will never forget this masterpiece of a phone, ... moreAmen to that bro, this m7 and the Sammy note 5

• Slim

The streets will never forget this masterpiece of a phone, the best phone I ever had. This phone was perfection

• HO

Stock Rom 5.0.2 Doesn't Support A lot Of Apps In Play Store, So I Root It To Unofficial Lineage OS 17.1 Stable Still Works Flawlessly With M7 Snappy With Tiny Bit Lag. Replace A Battery Can Be Hassle.....

• HO

Anonymous, 17 Feb 2021'One' of most beautyful ones... Piece of artwork.True. Only Planning To Root This Device With Unofficial Custom Rom As There Isn't Any Official Custom Rom Yet.

'One' of most beautyful ones...
Piece of artwork.

• Castro

Why is my camera is not responding guys I need your help

I got it for free and i only changed the battery.a good phone

The front-facing speaker is one of the main reasons why I always prefer bezel over full view screen and notch or punch hole.

• SirJaye

Anonymous, 20 Oct 2020No spare parts available on my country.The on-and-off butto... moreTry amazon or aliexpress buddy

No spare parts available on my country.The on-and-off button is sinking.I have sentimental value for it.

• Kevin

No spare parts available on my country.The on-and-off button is sinking.

• Moana

Stealth, 22 Aug 2020You could even try a custom rom like lineage os 17.1 wihich... more I was offered a second hand One M7 for $12, and I am thinking of getting it and giving it a new life with Android 10 and Lineage OS 17.1.
May I ask if the speakers sound as good on the Lineage custom ROM, as they do on the stock HTC ROM? the main reason im purchasing this phone is for the speakers 💕 since you have the custom ROM, what are your views?

• Stealth

You could even try a custom rom like lineage os 17.1 wihich is based on android 10 and runs quite well.Banking apps work too.

AnonD-930379, 06 May 2020I've been using this phone since 2013. Can't believe how lo... moreAfter 7 years of usage you discovered how to disable animations ?