HTC One

HTC One

AnonD-930379, 06 May 2020I've been using this phone since 2013. Can't believe how lo... moreAfter 7 years of usage you discovered how to disable animations ?

Anonymous, 05 May 2020No, the camery bug (i think you mean the pink picture bug) ... moreThank you very much!!!!

I've been using this phone since 2013. Can't believe how long it lasted, and it's still kicking. I am on stock OS, android 5. I recently discovered an option to disable animations and almost everything became much more snappy. Love this phone. Gonna be hard to replace this beauty.

Anonymous Hi-tech, 06 Apr 2020Who is install Amdroid 10 in leanage os...is the fix camera..No, the camery bug (i think you mean the pink picture bug) is down to the hardware. You need to change the camera modul to repair it. for Android 10, you need to
1. Unlock Bootloader
2. flash Custom rom (newest) https://dl.twrp.me/m7univ/
3. flash lineage https://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-one/development/rom-lineageos-17-0-t3969563
4. (optional) flash GApps
it is much work, you need, if this is all new to you, a lot of time.

Please answer my question?

Who is install Amdroid 10 in leanage os...is the fix camera..

• Pitchwisse

It becomes very difficult to explain that this device changed and revolutionized the entire cell phone industry. It was flawed, especially in the camera department, but it was an absolute beast and miles ahead of every other phone at the time.

Anonymous I.T, 19 Nov 2019How I can canceled purple camera...you can't. the problem is in the camera itself

How I can canceled purple camera...

Amazing device

• mohsen

i have it since 2013. fantastic design, so durable, despite purple camera ...
i wish hTc was in its golden era

• reza ashoory

i am still use this cell phone its allways best
never borke with out any guard or glass
tank you htc

• diaa

coolest design have HTC ever made

The best design ever.

JS, 16 Dec 2018At this point I wouldn't pay money for it used (if you some... moreifixit does battery replacement tutorials if you still need it.

• LeQuake

quack quack master, 22 Feb 2019haha, mine too. super solid and never breaks. always throw ... moreWhy would you throw it at your gf's face?? Are you actually that thick?

JS, 16 Dec 2018At this point I wouldn't pay money for it used (if you some... morehaha, mine too. super solid and never breaks. always throw it at my gf's face. it's so deformed and misshaped :D :D :D

• rstc

i have some problems with the camera for the "AE and AF " locked
how is the solution to unlocked this
thanks

• JS

EB, 13 Dec 2018I'm 12 and I am getting this phone for xmas do u recommend it? At this point I wouldn't pay money for it used (if you somehow found it new then you're a lucky kid) but if it's not in bad shape I would absolutely recommend this phone. I've had mine since 2013 and it's run everything I've thrown at it. I'm actually trying to replace it now, only because the battery is shot. I highly recommend picking up a power bank because you'll need it to get through the day.

• EB

I'm 12 and I am getting this phone for xmas do u recommend it?