HTC One

HTC One

I got it for free and i only changed the battery.a good phone

The front-facing speaker is one of the main reasons why I always prefer bezel over full view screen and notch or punch hole.

• SirJaye

Anonymous, 20 Oct 2020No spare parts available on my country.The on-and-off butto... moreTry amazon or aliexpress buddy

No spare parts available on my country.The on-and-off button is sinking.I have sentimental value for it.

• Kevin

No spare parts available on my country.The on-and-off button is sinking.

• Moana

Stealth, 22 Aug 2020You could even try a custom rom like lineage os 17.1 wihich... more I was offered a second hand One M7 for $12, and I am thinking of getting it and giving it a new life with Android 10 and Lineage OS 17.1.
May I ask if the speakers sound as good on the Lineage custom ROM, as they do on the stock HTC ROM? the main reason im purchasing this phone is for the speakers 💕 since you have the custom ROM, what are your views?

• Stealth

You could even try a custom rom like lineage os 17.1 wihich is based on android 10 and runs quite well.Banking apps work too.

AnonD-930379, 06 May 2020I've been using this phone since 2013. Can't believe how lo... moreAfter 7 years of usage you discovered how to disable animations ?

Anonymous, 05 May 2020No, the camery bug (i think you mean the pink picture bug) ... moreThank you very much!!!!

I've been using this phone since 2013. Can't believe how long it lasted, and it's still kicking. I am on stock OS, android 5. I recently discovered an option to disable animations and almost everything became much more snappy. Love this phone. Gonna be hard to replace this beauty.

Anonymous Hi-tech, 06 Apr 2020Who is install Amdroid 10 in leanage os...is the fix camera..No, the camery bug (i think you mean the pink picture bug) is down to the hardware. You need to change the camera modul to repair it. for Android 10, you need to
1. Unlock Bootloader
2. flash Custom rom (newest) https://dl.twrp.me/m7univ/
3. flash lineage https://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-one/development/rom-lineageos-17-0-t3969563
4. (optional) flash GApps
it is much work, you need, if this is all new to you, a lot of time.

Please answer my question?

Who is install Amdroid 10 in leanage os...is the fix camera..

• Pitchwisse

It becomes very difficult to explain that this device changed and revolutionized the entire cell phone industry. It was flawed, especially in the camera department, but it was an absolute beast and miles ahead of every other phone at the time.

Anonymous I.T, 19 Nov 2019How I can canceled purple camera...you can't. the problem is in the camera itself

How I can canceled purple camera...

Amazing device

• mohsen

i have it since 2013. fantastic design, so durable, despite purple camera ...
i wish hTc was in its golden era

• reza ashoory

i am still use this cell phone its allways best
never borke with out any guard or glass
tank you htc

• diaa

coolest design have HTC ever made