HTC One

HTC One

Amazing device

• mohsen

i have it since 2013. fantastic design, so durable, despite purple camera ...
i wish hTc was in its golden era

• reza ashoory

i am still use this cell phone its allways best
never borke with out any guard or glass
tank you htc

• diaa

coolest design have HTC ever made

The best design ever.

JS, 16 Dec 2018At this point I wouldn't pay money for it used (if you some... moreifixit does battery replacement tutorials if you still need it.

• LeQuake

quack quack master, 22 Feb 2019haha, mine too. super solid and never breaks. always throw ... moreWhy would you throw it at your gf's face?? Are you actually that thick?

JS, 16 Dec 2018At this point I wouldn't pay money for it used (if you some... morehaha, mine too. super solid and never breaks. always throw it at my gf's face. it's so deformed and misshaped :D :D :D

• rstc

i have some problems with the camera for the "AE and AF " locked
how is the solution to unlocked this
thanks

• JS

EB, 13 Dec 2018I'm 12 and I am getting this phone for xmas do u recommend it? At this point I wouldn't pay money for it used (if you somehow found it new then you're a lucky kid) but if it's not in bad shape I would absolutely recommend this phone. I've had mine since 2013 and it's run everything I've thrown at it. I'm actually trying to replace it now, only because the battery is shot. I highly recommend picking up a power bank because you'll need it to get through the day.

• EB

I'm 12 and I am getting this phone for xmas do u recommend it?

• Gigi

Onelove, 06 Nov 2018Highly surprised it lasted that long, think its been 3 year... moreThe same thing keeps happening to me and I've had it for 3 years as well

Catherine the Great, 30 Oct 2018Anyone noticed? This phone was released during the, what I ... moreNo I haven't. I thought that was in 2005, not 2013.

Onelove, 06 Nov 2018Highly surprised it lasted that long, think its been 3 year... moreJust replace the battery. Happened with several of my long lasting phones. A fresh life breathes in with a new battery.

• Onelove

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2018Phone crashed at 30% won't charge or turn on, damn HTCHighly surprised it lasted that long, think its been 3 years or so.. How ever,, now its loses power at 30% as well, which ends in the phone shutting it self down, without warning.

Anyone noticed? This phone was released during the, what I would consider, the 'Golden Age' of the Sky EPG Background Audio!

Phone crashed at 30% won't charge or turn on, damn HTC

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2018World changing mobile 📱HTC One Best ever that days100% agree

Best phone ever, HTC is the best phone brand too, some times high priced but completely worth it. I'm thinking of buying a HTC U12+.

gave me so many issues, hate this phone with a passion