HTC One (M8)

HTC One (M8)

• NSA

M8 User
yes it is better to do factoryReset after main updates!

• M8 User

NSA, 29 Jan 2015I already updated my M8 to Android L no problem,evryting ok and ... moreTotally factory reset? Erase everything and all the data?

• NSA

I already updated my M8 to Android L no problem,evryting ok and realy smooth!!! after new update u must do factory reset.

• erickins

Yay! Update for lollipop is starting today over-the-air here in Riyadh, KSA. It's about time HTC!

• Addi

Lollipop just Hit UAE

im from ksa

• sauvi

M8 User, 29 Jan 2015i already received the lollipop update now but still i have doub... morewhere are you from?.

• M8 User

i already received the lollipop update now but still i have doubt to make the update. Please give me a good feed back about the lollipop update. Should i update my m8 now?

Marie, 29 Jan 2015If you were to choose between One Max and One M8, which one woul... moreif i were you, i would go for the M8 anytime plainly because it has a newer/better processor that promises longevity... i dont see a point in buying an old device if you have the budget...:) If possible, wait for the M9 because its even better.

• Marie

Drue, 27 Jan 2015Accept the download.. then cancel it. It will not pop up anymore... moreIf you were to choose between One Max and One M8, which one would you prefer and why? Coz i'm torn between One Max bigger screen and M8's better speaker. Thanks in advance :)

I have problems in camera. Quality is to low...

• D3ady

Guys, any recommendation or feedback about the lolipop update?

• Honey

Hello Pals any news when will lollipop come for htc one m8 unlocked India.. Plz convey if someone has any official news about it.
Regards

• aman

can anybody tell me what is quality of camera

Thanks a lot fellas, this update notification was killing me

• Drue

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2015i stay in Malaysia and i got my M8 updated to Lollipop.. I feel ... moreI experienced that as well before. But what I did is that I restore to default it. (turn off the phone and open it again holding the power button and lowering the volume)Choose factory reset. You can see that theres a lot of files that will be/need to install(ed) to your phone. After that, it will resolve the problem. :)

• Drue

AnonD-314159, 27 Jan 2015After reading the comments here, I've decided to stay with 4.4.4... moreAccept the download.. then cancel it. It will not pop up anymore. Unless you check if there's a new update again.. :)

After reading the comments here, I've decided to stay with 4.4.4 kitkat for now. But the lollipop update notifications keep popping out, and i can't even remove it from my notification bar. Can someone please tell me how to turn off these software update reminders? It's getting really annoying. Thanks in advance!

Does anybody know how to manually update htc one M8 as the lollipop rom is available for download.The instructions are given but when i tried to do it was struck on 3% showing checking mid/cid... From 2 hours it is showing that don't know what to do as it is not turning on plz help

• SOROUR

AnonD-216100, 31 Dec 2014Dear friend, I'm also going to buy m8.but one of my friends said... morebuy m8 not m8 eye
m8 have nfs and infrared port while the other no
the difference on cam will be little bit