HTC One (M8)

HTC One (M8)

Is this suppose to be an enhanced model compare to HTC one? But some of the specification is slightly weaker compare to one, based on the details given here when comparing both phones, I don't get it. And the price charge is way much higher. I never try it, I hope it worths to get 1, but not with his current selling price.

AnonD-232025, 26 Mar 2014Sky high price.Damn straight.

AnonD-116639, 26 Mar 2014htc using the 2 mp camera for refocus feature in images....... morehey dude...why feeling insecure...htc m8 does what it does best ...the camera everyone knows is not as good as the z2..but have u actually tested both or saw them...i have bought the m8 works brilliant...camera is ok for me...maybe not for someone else...but it does shoot good photos and excellent in low light....build , looks and sense 6 smooth...it doesnt need ddr3 or ddr4...the htc one had ddr2 but stil worked better than z1...ateast it doesnt overheat ....4k is not there agreed...720p slowmo is after the video is taken..and not simultaneous ....but atleast it works fine..no hassles .. .i have experienced sony...the z1..i didnt like it..

• SlamX

Having had used all android smartphones in 2013, mention it from Sony xperia z, z1, s3 & s4..HTC one X, x+HTC one...I finally found myself inthe hands of the least phone I expected to use in my life..The LG (LG G2), I was so scared what I would expect it be when I ordered it online.. When I had my hands on it, I unleashed a monster from the quite jungles of power phones....there's no 2014 phone that will beat the G2 in every aspect, the camera is excellent, the graphics, the "knock on feature" this will definitely give me a problem if intend to use another model coz I will find myself knocking on the screen instead of the old and boring power button way of waking up the phone...finally, if there is a LG G2 user around they will agree with me...I can't dump my G2 for the m8 I will wait for G3 which will change the way we look at phones, that's a downgrade.. Those who think that 4 ultra pixel camera is cool, compare it with other best cameras, u will see the difference..

• nulla

i ordered 2 pieces

htc using the 2 mp camera for refocus feature in images.....and that feature is already available in Z2, L 1020....dont know why they used duo camera (gimmicky) ????.
and why there is no slow motion 720@120fps recording and 4k video ???
and 2gb DDR2 ram???? while 4gb DDR4 ram gonna hit devices 2H 2014 ......

• slamX

a_!, 26 Mar 2014i d rather buy the nexus 5 for a better price i dont see... moreGood thinking g2,nexus 5 same specs for less..can't waste a penny on these so-called 2014 smartphones.

• slamX

sammie, 26 Mar 2014I've got a Nano-sim that I reserved for the iphone 6, I thi... moreIt can't beat the g2, tho its 2013...it has competitive specs and it will remain a power house...the monster g2 runs on 3000mAh....nice graphics, m not changing my phone for these phones.. Am waiting for g3..which will smash HTC one m8, s5 and Z2......

bought it today.....tested heavily..30-40 camera shots...some gaming...sharing pictures...tested speakers...all are brilliant...i must say the camera is better and pretty good if u got the right setting...im not saying its as good as the z2 but i have not seen the z2 camera photos...but the m8 pretty much shots good photos for the average person...speakers are awesome though a little loud...keep at 40-50% for optimum sound....built and finish absolutely Stunning....battery is good..am at 53%...with
todays work and continuos wifi on...today was first day so overworked it...shud last 2 days for a casual user...i have not reached 10% to test the extreme power saver mode...overall awesome phone .

• dadi

Note again: My career tell me go for m8 cus htc devices have a better optomize than sony and samy product..
Primume feel is first reason that i pick up a phone..
I have both xperia z and one and sure i tell u one faar better than z..
Z2is great but sony 's phone almost isnt same that one we see in advertise and in work has a less performance that i expected..
Specially in ui i dont think any phone come to near to sense 6 with most beautiful and charismatic usage.

• E.

What about dual speakers loudness??? Pink noise still 66.6 dB? Full review doesn't mention it only about the best audio output.Louder or the same as in One 2013?

• JAMES AUSTIN SLF

just bought it two hours ago
very powerful and amazing . Alll people must go for it

gooo for htc m8

• sammie

I've got a Nano-sim that I reserved for the iphone 6, I think I will just use it on this monster from HTC... The battery life is good tho it spots a lesser MAh and it beats the G2, Z1, S4, Z1mini. Only the Note3 beats it and maybe the Z2 when released, the S5 won't in terms of battery but might be a little faster in perfomance because of the slightly higher chipset. Nice work from HTC... Buh will they stand the LG G3 when its finally announced and released?

AnonD-245591, 26 Mar 20142600 mah battery !! r u kidding us htc !!?? even z2 has 320... morehey dude ...calm down..z1 had 700mah more battery but 40% less battery life than the one...

AnonD-234697, 26 Mar 2014Hah...dont make me laugh...z2 is better specced doeant make... moreZ2 out does the M8 all the way overall Sony Z2 is a more powerful phone to date