HTC One (M8)

HTC One (M8)

I have this phone, and I can tell by far, this is the best smartphone I've ever owned and I believe this will stay for a while, the design, features, performance, and quality of built are all amazing, I can't leave this phone or replace it even with the M9, HTC is my fav brand and probably will stay, and M8 specifically is the best of them all.

• Lots ions

htc M8 or lg G3 ?

• Piash

M8 or M8 (eye)?Which one is best?

• HTC.M8

Hi guys I'm an HTC one m8 user & I had the lolipop update I don't know if it's better to update or not any help please ?

asuf89, 21 May 2015I own the m8 and i have to say that S6 definetly the fastest pho... moreAfter few months every samsung phones starts to show their true colors. I have 13 months using M8 but it looks like I bought yesterday. Nothing I mean nothing comes close to M8 even M9

• asuf89

I own the m8 and i have to say that S6 definetly the fastest phone at the moment but nothing beats the m8 when it comes to day to day use.. really smooth.. htc really does a good job with sense..

• mohith

Mine bottom speaker is not working

Any fix ?

26gb amber gold Europe version

Nd am frm india

Best phone ever m8 even S6 looks cheap and struggle to run as smooth as m8. Thank You HTC

• affi

ever best for Gentlemen's , than iphone6 ,i suggest u the m8 dont worry about thr cam its perfect! a genuine look love it! thanks htc!

• AnonD-207215

Nits, 18 May 2015Hey guys should I update the HTC camera app & gallery app on... moreI updated them and i have no problem at all I don't do nothing special to my phone so I have no idea how there are people with problems after these updates.I even think that my camera is better now.Give us feedback when you update 'em.

AnonD-207215, 15 May 2015Well i don't know as i said I've never had any issues with mine.... moreThank You

• Nits

Hey guys should I update the HTC camera app & gallery app on play store? I have read some negative reviews about them.so pls suggest me it's good to update or stay with stock.I am on kitKat 4.4.4(HTC one m8)

AnonD-395755, 15 May 2015m8 or g3?? M8

Htc M8 ofcourse

• jamshe

AnonD-336346, 16 May 2015hi guys, i have a galaxy s4 and i wanna change it with (Sgalaxy ... moreif u want to change ur phone better u select m8.m8 betterthan s6 edge.

AnonD-115068, 16 May 2015Out of all these 3 definitely m8...only in case of camera the m8... morethanks a lot, im a student i use the camera for taking photos of lessons or books pages so Dual 4 MP its enough for me right!

AnonD-336346, 16 May 2015hi guys, i have a galaxy s4 and i wanna change it with (Sgalaxy ... moreOut of all these 3 definitely m8...only in case of camera the m8 will lose and that too by not much.. Indoor shots are better in the m8 than the indoor of others and vice versa for outdoor.. Anyhow.. Camera samples are more than good.. With good color and textures and all.. For everything else.. The m8 is the clear winner.. In terms of User interface, performance, smoothness, feel in the hand, battery life, front camera, speakers, screen, day to day reliability and functionality etc.. Definitely m8 is better..