HTC One Dual Sim

HTC One Dual Sim

Hi guys i have htc one m7 802d (dual sim) ,has anyone got lollipop update for your phone in australia region

paspas, 17 Dec 2015If i bought gsm + cdma htc one dual m7, then whether i coul... moreHi i think u can use because i have htc m7 802d and i am using gsm+gsm

Cdma working nicely

• SHAN

I bought HTC802W through ebay on april 2015 .The phone was overheating .By November the screen started to come out and the phone switched off after 50% battery.last day the phone started bulging(Not while charging) as i was not using it for a week as there were no hardware service center near my area for HTC. Last day the bulged the screen and the back cover like a balloon(10 months from purchase).

• mizu

AnonD-433774, 26 Aug 2015It is possible to upgrade to lollipop European version . I ... moreVery good links. Thanks!

• K

Nice

• ashu

iamprashant99, 21 Oct 2015Hie guys, I'm planning to buy HTC One M7 dual phone. Wil... moreBoth has saame...4 ultrapic not so good as think

Nsonaso, 16 Oct 2014I bought HTC One Dual Sim 802W made in Taiwan 2 days ago be... morePlease SOME ONE help me to get Software Update option in my 802w HTC dual sim, I have purched it as second here are the detail of boot loader ,i don't know even its rooted or not and also whether European or chines RUU ,cus i am new for all this kinda ,i am in middle east right now .

****locked****

M7CDUG PVT SHIP S-OFF

CID 11111111

H BOOT 2.23.0000

RADIO-U2.05.3501.18

when i open recovery mode in my phone they shows in chinese language or taiwan , ....

• GIRISH

it is heating too much!!!!!!!!

• usnawaz

Does usb OTG supports only FAT32 file system..? On my this phone, NTFS usb shows unsupported format. Please anyone make it clear..?? Waiting

• paspas

If i bought gsm + cdma htc one dual m7, then whether i could use gsm+gsm or not in that mobile. Please frnd. Help me.

• Krish

Anonymous, 16 Dec 2015Hello there, I hv a HTC one dual SIM 802d. My SIM 1 slot... moreUpdate os 5.02 lollipop

Hello there,

I hv a HTC one dual SIM 802d. My SIM 1 slot 1 stopped responding. Any advisement by experts there pls?

Any update

• Zain

Caller I'd is disabled in HTC one dual mobile

• tandyy

Bunty, 19 Nov 2015htc one m7 802w when release lallipopAnyway there is no more information about this bt if it wil happen i will inform. Everyone

• Sunny

can any1 help....how can i acess sd card on the phone...

• Bunty

htc one m7 802w when release lallipop

AnonD-399456, 17 Aug 2015find the rom you want (i recogmend sixthsenserevolution). d... morei have 802d kitkat rooted s on custom recovery
can i flash this custom rom? without upgraded to lollipop first?

anyone who have install custom rom soul sense 7 on htc one dualsim 802d can i have the link to download rom? pleaseeeeeee