HTC One E9s dual sim

HTC One E9s dual sim

Anurag, 08 Dec 2015This is let every once know that I had purchased new HTC One E9 ... moreThank you. I was thinking of buying it but now there's no chance. I have HTC Desire 500 and am very pleased with it. However, it only has 1GB RAM.

• Sam

I bought these phone two weeks back it's the worst phone I ever had on my life phone is getting hang and getting hot plus the memory card in these phone is different again we need to spend money for that will suggest you please don't buy

• YL

Anonymous, 12 Dec 2015A brilliant phone by htc.. The only drawback,on paper, is the lo... morewhat about battery? is it not discouraging? I bought it yester day n feeling bad of the battery

A brilliant phone by htc.. The only drawback,on paper, is the low pixel density which you won't feel low while using this beauty.. good battery backup.. best ui on android platform.. nice front camera as well as the rear one.. bought about a week ago.. no heating issues no lag.. great for multitasking.. sound quality is also nice.. My first htc phone.. I'd say go for it! Cheers HTC!

well this phone is not that bad according to it's price tag.. its front camera is very good, it's battery life is not that bad, speaker is solid but I must say it's storage capacity is kind of low...its specs may says 16gb but you get only around 9gb other goes for the software and other stuff like that.... buts it's not a bad phone. But if anyone ones to buy this phone for gaming I would recommend you to buy a sd card for storage...I played lots of game with this phone like dungeon hunter 5 and darkness reborn...etc and the thing I am facing is it's storage capacity.

The phone is very good but no screen protection is given..my phone's screen completely destroyed after falling just from a height of say 3-3.5 ft. And the display gone..cost me around 6000 more.
I reckon first buy it's cover or screen guard

• Optional

Shoaib, 10 Dec 2015How we can assume the Price Group, Could you please clearly ment... moreI am also interested in this issue

• Shoaib

How we can assume the Price Group, Could you please clearly mentioned the tentative price or define details = value of Price Group.

Regards,
Shoaib

• prasant

sach, 26 Nov 2015does it supports otg??? please help....No it is doesn't support

• Abhijeet

It hangs like anything. Please do not go for this Product.

nitin, 03 Dec 2015is there any heating problem with this ph..??? No heating problem..good bettry

Hunny, 04 Dec 2015Plz tell me? bcoz i need dual sim standby phone htc or any othe... moreVery nice phone or amazing bettry pickup

• Anurag

This is let every once know that I had purchased new HTC One E9 S on 25th Nov'15, this phone got hanged after 2-3 days, so returned it and got DO letter against the same, and then took new one from dealer on 28th Nov'15, this one phone also had a display issue and got switched off/ finally dead automatically, returned it back after 3-4 days and again got DO letter and took another new phone on 2nd Dec'15, this phone also has same issue as it's got dead and even not getting charging now.

I went to dealer, and said to refund the money, he said, we shall not refund any amount since company has already been charged from us, so we can only give you HTC product.

I would really not suggest anyone to purchase this phone at all.

Best regards, Anurag

• deepu

htc one E9s any android updates

hrpreet, 03 Dec 2015HTC one E9s vs Sony xperia C4.which is better?? Pls suggest frnds.It's a wonderful phone and I am delighted with my purchase. I love the scribble and other message features like delete thread by selection which many phones do not offer. The blink feed feature is amazing. I can customize it. Many free themes in lovely colours and designs are available. Camera is good and the battery performance which I was worried about is also good. I wound highly recommend it to all.

hi. can someone tell me is this phone dual sim active...? means can receive call on second sim during call on sim1... (no call forwarding)..

• m.j

Anonymous, 10 Oct 2015 Is there any Screen Protection in this phone??? nothing mentio... moreOn my opinion don't buy desire series, I had before , and I regret that y I bought that

• Hunny

Plz tell me? bcoz i need dual sim standby phone htc or any other brand ?.

Hey frds tell me. if anybody call on my 2nd sim, can we get waiting call notification on 2nd sim. while we talking by 1st sim.