HTC One M9+

HTC One M9+

• Rahat

AnonD-669969, 17 May 2017How can I get update new android version, I'm Still 5.0.2. ... moreDo you update your phone? Is there any problem?

• Rahbar

Anonymous, 16 Jun 2017M9 plus is a really good phone. The back camera has a reall... moreAfter upgrading andriod version (now 6) I can't switch back camera to front camera. Can you give me any suggestion?

• Rahbar

AnonD-688063, 29 Jul 2017I can't agree with your statement.I have been using htc m9+... moreafter upgrading the Android version (now 6) I can't find the switch from back camera to front camera. Can you help me?

Saif, 09 Oct 2017htc m9 plus is very good mobile. I use this phone one year.... moreNo need to use power button. Just on the screen off button option in personalise settiing to off the screen and use fingerprint sensor to unlock..

• buhari

AnonD-727059, 29 Dec 2017Hey mate, if I were you, I wouldn't go for the HTC M9+ mode... moreSame problem battery is not well

• Mon T

After using the HTC one M9 Plus for a while, I am sharing my experiences:
- Very elegant design, very balanced and very nice and comfortable in the hand.
- Very good display resolution and touch response.
- Still on Android Marshmallow, after 3 updates (32 MB to prepare the transition from android 5 to android 6, then 1.6 GB of android 6 and then 550 MB for optimization)
- the processor (Octacore MT) is OKaish for the price, but I think SD 625 or 650 were better choices.
- The speakers are very good for a phone in 2015 (not 2017 or 2018), some other phones with similar price range may have the same quality from a single speaker.
- The camera is OK, you can get pretty photoes, just be shore of non shaky hands and proper exposure. some photos needs 2-3 shots to get the proper exposure. in other words if you shot the same seen twice with slight change in the angel, the exposure can improve or becomes worse. all in all, I am happy the camera. There are plenty of capabilities and tweaks after taking a photo that is not present in most of the other smartphone, like the poke effect, blurring the back ground, making video from still photo, the very easy share and much more.
- The heating is not a major issue by itself, but the decreased battery life with the heating is the problem.
- By mentioning the battery life, It is completely unpredictable. most of the time it is OK, but if intense game or, sometime, even browsing the web will drain the battery in 3-4 hours and you need to recharge.

Finally, I am happy with the phone, and its responsiveness. Sense UI is pretty good for me and the price was very good too (200 $).

Tim, 25 Dec 2017So can u please help me find a better htc m9+, I have m9 bu... moreHey mate, if I were you, I wouldn't go for the HTC M9+ model specifically. After having the phone for two years, it does start to break down and the battery life is just meh.
Plus if you do anything that requires quite a bit of the processing power, the phone heats up like crazy.
Anyway, that's been the case with my phone lately....

• Tim

AnonD-688063, 29 Jul 2017I can't agree with your statement.I have been using htc m9+... moreSo can u please help me find a better htc m9+, I have m9 but I want to upgrade to m9+, I need one wth strong battery and one wth Android 7. I'll b very grateful if u help me.

Corning Gorilla Glass 3 or Corning Gorilla Glass 4 ??

Saddam Badarudeen, 09 Sep 2017I am using this phone since October 2016.... the only probl... moreHow is it adjustable?

• slinky

Hey so I just bought my m9+ yesterday but it really overheats in a short spun of time..plus the charge quickly gets exhausted please anyone care to comment?

Amirali, 05 Nov 2016Reset fingerprint. touch and save your new fingerprint when... moreDid it work?
I have exactely the same issue with my HTC m9+
I tried to reset my fingerprint, but after deleting it still doesn't even work to reset while holding the phone, but works perfecly well on flat surface again.
Any other suggestions, please?

I have exactely the same issue with my HTC m9+
Any other suggestions, please?

• Sameer

faisal, 18 Oct 2017helo friend -- i have htc one m9 plus that is good phon... moreNaubat 7.no update new version

• faisal

helo friend --
i have htc one m9 plus that is good phone but i have a issue i did not recive nugat 7.0 update in my HTC ONE M9 PLUS-- any tell me hoe can install thes updates 7.0

what is the difference between htc one m9 and htc one m9+? which has better call quality;:

• ali baba

got this mobile few days back.Good overall performance.bettery to be consumed with care.outdoor camera result is better than htc 10.metal built is always appealing and fascinating.htc should introduce more metal body smartphones in near future.

• Saif

htc m9 plus is very good mobile. I use this phone one year. In this time My mobiles power button is no working. Please give a good solution.

between htc one m9 + and htc desire eye which one is the bom
please help

• Brian

Will this phone run on LTE in the US?