HTC One M9+ Supreme Camera

HTC One M9+ Supreme Camera

Camera still not the best out there

• pomi

1. HTC M9 is original Genuine Board and Chip Set,
but
2. HTC M9+ is Mediatek Board, (China)
3. HTC M9+ Supreme Camera is Mediatek Board, (China)
Don't bye 2 or 3 number.
Thats it.

someone who can help me i seek the certificate fcc id of this equipment reference if someone can pass me thanks

Can't update from lollipop.

smhsn, 03 May 2017what you expect your phone life? enter grave with you?no but a modern phone should last at least 4 years

• smhsn

AnonD-648228, 27 Feb 2017ur right me and my mom bought HTC 616 & HTC 516 ,both o... morewhat you expect your phone life? enter grave with you?

gvo_kvng, 26 Dec 2016How can htc sell a phone this expensive but deliver trash, ... moreur right me and my mom bought HTC 616 & HTC 516 ,both of them broke after 2 years ,

• Ali

Does any one get android 6 or 7 update for this phone if you got, please mention build number or the manufactured country
Thanks

• Qwames Sapero

Hello! I am true fun of HTC products and I always want to buy any new product of it. but the problem is that, I just purchased a new HTC M9+ and the battery is not good and I was informed the it will be updated to Android 7 and Sense 8 but I have not received any information and its really disappointing and making some of us beginning not to admire the Products any more. Please do something about. my IME is 358812060347156

• gvo_kvng

Bobolab, 08 Sep 2016Phone already obsolete... HTC doesn't even plan to deploy a... moreHow can htc sell a phone this expensive but deliver trash, I was a big fan of HTC but now I don't think so.

• Mahmoud

Is Android app has been Puplished For this device ???
How Match Of Average battery life??

• Mahmoud

Is Android app has been released For this device from HTC company???
Average battery life of several hours???

Battery life is very poor. Overall satisfactory - but for its price...think twice.

• Rezwan mridha

I brought HTC M9+ Supreme because I knew HTC get Android update all-time .But WTF. I don't get any Update from HTC yet. It's Really disappoint me.I was a great fan of HTC. But now I hate this company because they are fail to give due facility. I brought m9+ which is more expensive then m9. But look m9 get update but m9+๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ .
Please Any body can inform me when I get Android 7.0 upgrade in my device??

• vahid

m9plus update to android 6 , but supreme camera edition dosent!!!! whay this model dont update to 6 ?????

• nyi nyi

AnonD-582291, 08 Sep 2016worst mobile i used in my life, don't go for it because it ... moreHello S Nadar
HTC One Me is increase quick heat ratebecause it produced by Mediatek chipset.
Mediateak chipset is quick heat rate.Every smartphones increase quick heat rate producued by Mediatek chipset.
Mediatek chipset is ouput quick heat rate ::
Deca core CPU chipset more output than Octa core CPU chipset
Octa core CPU chipset more output than Hexa core CPU chipset
Hexa core CPU chipset more output than Quad core CPU chipset
Quad core CPU chipset more output than Dual core CPU chipset
Dual core CPU chipset more output than Single core CPU chipset
So. HTC One Me is quickly ouput heat rate because it used Mediatek Chipset.
Mediatek chipset used Every All Smartphone Brands is output heat rate by quickly.
Snapdragon Chipset used HTC Smartphones not output heat rate by quickly.
So heat rate increase quickly HTC smartphones don't want,you should use Snapdragon chipest used HTC smartphones.

• H*L

AnonD-566639, 05 Sep 2016This is samples for m9+ very close https://www.flickr.com/... moredont open!

• H*L

Zero, 04 Sep 2016The quality of the photo is not with the Megapixels but wit... moreYou'll encounter prejudice. ultrapixel its construction technology is the measure of all digital cameras megapixels. In this site you can compare photos taken with iPhones & m9ุŒ You will see iPhones due to lower megapixelุŒ image quality is lower.

• nix

Did the android marshmallow solve the problems?