HTC One mini

HTC One mini

• Alfredos

The phone is awesome it perfectly fine I expected it to be ,the problem is that can't upgrade to 5.0(lollipop

• Soares

Having the phone for 2,5 years

Great design, great interface, good camera and vídeo.

For the last 6 month battery is not holding even 6h with texting on whatsapp, viber and browsing for 30% of the time.
It gets hot to the point of becoming uncomfortable to have it on the trousers front pocket
Sooo lagging, despite I have erased all photos and videos, close all background apps.
Case with small cracks on the sides from first week of use
Power button not working properly
Shuts down at 30% load
Screen problem with a grey-ish image and it freezes when you make some screen sliding, the previous one still appears like freezed

I really love this design, it's the ideal size but will change the phone shortly and will not be HTC, maybe will try the x-peria z5 compact

• yan

hi.., have been using this phone for about a year and all seems fine.., i myself only need a smart phone for basic calls, texting, a bit of social media (facebook, whatsapp, blackberry messenger), camera (by the way the camera on this mini is awesome!!!) and last but not least a bit of browsing..

in regards to browsing via the internet, a problem i'm facing these past few days is that the internet browser is not working, at times it would open just fine but after a few pages it turns off by itself, now it's getting worse where i can't open the internet browser at all-always closes at the first page.., while this problem is not happening when using chrome-but i don't like chrome that much since the internet browser is much faster..

anyone has this similar problem.., if yes please do share and please share on how to fix it..

thanks a million guys..

• yan

thanks a million guys..

• Sd

My HTC one has turned into the phone from hell. It is so slow, lagging, unresponsive, terrible experience and it is now defective. Smartphone HTC ? Your having a laugh this one takes 5 mins to make a call and then crashes and recalls different numbers lol. Bin for mine

• Ellawi

I just want to know more about updating especially lollipop updating .. Is there an update coming or no ? And when ? I've been waiting it for a long time and nothing until now .. please help me

Wivush, 16 Jun 2016In last three days i have big problem with HTC one mini.. t... moreexactly the same problem as yours :(

Pls I'm having problems wt my camera system.Is very poor esp my Back camera

• Wivush

In last three days i have big problem with HTC one mini.. the phone is maybe 3 years old and he is lagging, slow. i am doing nothing and he is really hot.. but, the biggest problem is, when i do with phone nothing, the phone begin turning off and than he is trying turn on. usually he do that maybe 3 times, but just few minutes ago, he couldnt turn on for 15 minutes. it is too much. I was really happy with HTC but a i cant tell it right now.

• kenn

we need housings 4 htc one min

• HTC user

it's a great phone. I'm using it for 2,5 years. of course there are some gliches and lags, but i don't care, because it's a great phone!

So slow, I've uninstalled apps, but still freezes all the time, I agree battery is poor, only positive it looks nice 😡

• Pedro

Well, this might be late to warn others but here goes.
My wife has one, with 2 years. She doesn't use the wifi/gps/mobile date. Only for calls/texts and the occasional picture.
After 18 months +- the phone doesn't last 24h on standby, with all wireless communications off. In Europe, we have a 2 year warranty. So we send it to warranty. The techs didn't found anything wrong. So i guess it's normal for a HTC phone not last 24h on stand by.

• @brawknee

ok...i don't know why there are sooo many negative comments tho buh....HTC ONE M7 mini is a great phone...especially the fact that it's soooo sleek......and the front camera is awesome for great selfies..... buh it has got the general "android battery" ish tho.... becomes hot on simultaneous use of mobile data...... but generally it's a good phone.

Total rubbish piece of garbage. Worst phone i have ever had.

a. SOoooo laggy! Man! Just cant handle anything.
b. Plastic case is not only flimsy, it appears faulty. The number of people who i have read having the same problem with the case breaking when removed from a protective case?
c. Turns off at 15%? WTF? Either the measure is wrong, or it turns off way early, either way its shit.

Stupid me got this instead of the samsung s5 mini. Wanted to try an alternative to samsung.

Just rubbish. Never going htc again

• Vikzz

Awsome phone.
I saw lot of negative comments, i don't know why!
I am actually writing this on HTC One Mini!
It is looking nice, and everything else esept battery is awsome!
It is perfect for teens!
Just, sometimes, it can goes to some meny when you turn it on, but you can easy move it!
😘😘😘

Great phone, never had a problem with the software, perfect on my hand, great display and design.

But having a terrible issues with the battery, it always turn off when it reach 20%, especially when the mobile data is on..
and it has bad material, mine already broken on power and volume button area, although its rarely dropped

I had two One mini's, and to me it was the perfect phone in the hand. Sometimes I would carry it instead of putting it in my pocket, just because if felt so good to hold. Screen was great with the image seeming to float on the glass surface, and was a nice balance point between Samsung's soft looking Amoled panels and Apple's harsh LCD's. Battery was, um, adequate for a day, but look for an early charge if you do a heavy gaming session. Standby times were stellar though, and if you avoided the extra curricular activities like gaming and YouTube binges, you could make it four days on a charge. Let's be realistic though; nobody wants to use their phone that way.
Speakers were very good for their size and made movie watching a joy. Headphone output is superb; better than iPhones and almost as good as it's big brother, the M8, in terms of noise and separation, but not in volume.
The build quality was excellent and I never had a problem with the camera in either of them. However, the body polycarbonate on the arctic silver/white model will develop hairline cracks over time, and the only way to avoid this is to never play heavy games and have a fan blowing on the back of the phone when charging. Yeah, not very convenient. Seems to only affect the silver/white version, rarely affects the blue version, and almost never affects the black version. It was a good phone for me, aside from this problem of hairline cracks.

• Birddogyoloer

I have had this phone for almost two years and have taken pretty good care of it. This was my first phone and after my experience with android, I am definitely not going back to one.The main camera lasted for about 7 months but took great pictures. The problem that it had was that it wouldn't focus and was making a rattling noise. I searched this up and it is a hardware problem that is common for the mini. About a week after that happened the phone started to lag, so I installed an AVG virus detector and phone cleaner. It didn't change much, then about a week after that the battery life shortened. Then the phone started having troubles detecting the SIM card. Everytime it did this I would have to wait about 2 minutes for it to read the card again. Continuing with all these problems occurring I relied on my phone less and less. Then today about 3 months later my phone will not read the SIM card at all. I have blown the port out and still nothing works. With this problem the phone is trash. I can't call or text, or receive texts and calls. The only thing I can use my phone for is playing music. Even though these phones are almost three years old, if you are thinking about getting one I hope this changed your mind. Also the screen is way too small to text with.

I have been using htc mini for nearly 2 years, great phone. Have dropped many times still going strong.Charge daily over night and last full day.