HTC One X+

HTC One X+

• MeHrdad

I still have this phone and enjoy it

Was my second phone.. and I had it roughly ~3 years in heavy use. Was good one, but at some certain point it started to show up with the typical "age" signs (producing heat, hang ups, drained battery etc)...

• dude

it had a camera that did amazing lazy black and white.

• Danny

I'm from the future xD

• yeboi

AnonD-729154, 01 Apr 2018This phone is utter rubbish, the system ui is properly outd... morewell obviously, you commented in 2018 on an old phone lmao. daft or what?

This phone is utter rubbish, the system ui is properly outdated plus htc only released a couple of updates in its lifetime

• clive

AnonD-544218, 02 Jun 2016It's a good phone,but it is not supported by HTC,and i am d... morehi how do i do an update on this htc one x +

Anonymous, 08 Feb 2017I am in Tanzania East Africa how can i get this phone? I R... moreHe's from the future

I am in Tanzania East Africa how can i get this phone?
I Really love it

Htc one xplus, 10 Oct 2016I've had many smartphones , and can honestly say I vote Ht... moreThis phone is released only on November 2012 and may I know as to how do you say that you've been using it for about 10 years?

• Htc one xplus

I've had many smartphones , and can honestly say I vote Htc one xplus as one of the best. for its time it was top notch ( and I've been using it on -off for about 10 years ) it still is . If there had been a software upgrade I'd have never changed it .

• Sticker

Bought this phone Nov 2012. I can say that this phone has real build quality. Android OS is very outdated but thanks to that, the phone is still good. Camera now sucks but who cares for a 4 yr old phone. at least i can still use this on games, call/text and even web browsing. The only problem now is the power button which is hard to press but its ok. Once it died, I'll just buy HTC 10.

• rakesh kumar

i want this mobile pls tell me if any problum in this/

• Samantha

This was an amazing phone, I have had this since 2004 even when it wasn't made.

• Manoj

I am using this THC 1Xplus for last 3 year. There is no problem till now. But if you play with games it will produce more heat. Even i install more Apps but i not even face any hang for last 3 years. Now i am facing problem with internal battery backup. I tried to check with HTC service center, none of the service center ready or have storeup battery in their place even in bangalore and chennai. I am struggling to change my battery.
My suggestion should not buy mobile with internal type battery.

It's a good phone,but it is not supported by HTC,and i am disappointed at HTC for discontinuing it at 4.2.2,and it should have a 4.4 Update,they should finally unveil 4.4 or 5.0 to the phone,or i will just download a custom rom,De-Sense it. - I Have a HTC One X+ AT&T 64 GB model,and i don't like 4.2.2 on it.

AnonD-539331, 20 May 2016The vattety is shot. Batteries only last so long. HTC will ... moremeant battery is shot!

Vikrant, 04 Jun 2015This is my 5th HTC phone, Used for 2 n half years. But now ... moreThe vattety is shot. Batteries only last so long. HTC will not service this phone anymore.

• Skary Larry

Vikrant, 04 Jun 2015This is my 5th HTC phone, Used for 2 n half years. But now ... moreThe battery is shot!

• dalmat

my htc one x+ wifi and Bluetooth is not responding. wifi error and Bluetooth is not activating,please I need a quick solution.