HTC One X AT&T

HTC One X AT&T

• Saeed Khan

htc one x 4.0 sense ...how to connect to PC ..I download htc sense but it not connect ..I never found sense 4.0 which sense works please help.

• mayor

my HTC one xl just go off after charging it and its not working again up till now..I tried to charge it but its not charging and have never upgraded it before..pls guys what can I do to resolve this problem

Bill, 01 Jan 2016Touch screen randomly pressing itself. I already replace touchs... moreThat is absolutely true - I had the same problem, but it resolved itself after some time. It could have been something program related - not the hardware related.

• Bill

Touch screen randomly pressing itself.
I already replace touchscreen twice but still not solve the problem

the awesome 1, 24 Jun 2015the speakers of htc 1x sucks because its for babies only the spe... moreUr post makes NO sense. Why don't U elaborate what U mean?

• the awesome 1

the speakers of htc 1x sucks because its for babies only the speakers of samsuns s2 is better

cant use my front camera what should i do

cant use my front camera what should i do

• zekiah

can't use the wifi Hotspot. What should I do?

• mary

How can I update my phone using PC?

• joe

whats the difference between s720 and g23 ???

• emman

cant hear neither do callers hear from me why?

• emman

cant hear neither do callers hear from me why?

• zaibi

Hi I am facing the serious problem with Htc One X at&t :: "Restricted access changed" voice service is blocked .. it happens again and again and I am unable to make and receive calls...Plz help me with solution..

• Mo'fire

This is the worst HTC I have ever owned ( I have had 3 before)
The screen failed to respond 4motnhs after purchase, after sending it to HTC it came back and screen failed again after 1 month of normal use.

DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE

• Sami

Hi all, thanks for this thread, i thought I would provide a response also. I had this error.
I bought my HTC One Mini from ebay (came from China), network unlocked, but had AT&T apps and OS. It would not allow me to access the hotspot function and tether over wifi. I tried various apps, etc. No luck.
Personally its a little annoying that a carrier can lock the complete functionality of a phone because they wont want unlimited data users to tether.
Its technology ppl. you can monitor and provide a limit, or something and after they hit that limit. Stop it if it is on your network.
if it isnt, not your issue

anyway.
HTC One Mini
OS: 4.2.2

Kept getting the error: to enable tethering on this device go to att.com/mywireless or call 611

Fix (which also resolved my original error) was from the following site

I followed the steps
downloaded M4_4.4.2_3.10.401.4_Odex.zip

The changes for me (because I tried various other things, i caused a software issue)
I unzipped the files
placed them on a USB
I have a micro USB to USB connetor for the phone

logged into clockwork mod recovery 6.0.3.6
restored from the USB

worked fine, removed the AT&T apps, wifi tethering is working.
It has only been a day, but looks fine and no battery issues

all credit goes to that page
best of luck, make a backup of your current OS just incase.

fayaz swati, 10 Apr 2014The only difference is processor.at&t has dual core and the ... moreNot only processor but chipset also. X have Nvidia tegra 3 which is low power compare to XL Krait 1.5Ghz DC. X is better then XL, but X doesnt have 4G.

HTC One X have Nvidia Tegra 3 processor. while One XL have DC Krait. not only processor its about chipset also

• fayazmex

4.1.1 jelly bean is enough for my one x at&t dual core
smooth excellent display best camera superb battery timing.. good sound [not best]accurate size
plz share ur experience of 4.1.2 or 4.2.2 jelly bean
and should i upgrade it or not even i m so happy with 4.1.1 and sense 4+
plz give reply if u want

• Pablo

BHFanaticos, 15 Mar 2014Be careful updating manually outside of US - I did mine in Europ... moreWhy that happened to you? I did the update in Colombia and it was successful. My ph has been working with any issue.