HTC P3600

HTC P3600

• booba

i haven't java in my htc p3600
how can i get him
if ther are a site to telecharger java wat is it
please answer me

• Jaa71

can i change to android to my p3600i...??????

• krs

the best PDA, that HTC ever produced, regarding built quality. 5 ys old and still in very good shape and in everyday use. Anno flashed with the GPS ROM, later tuned with quick GPS. Needed only a new battery and a new stylus. The form is outdated, but works perfectly. I really love it! Now it is in one family with a Diamond and a Desire Z. With SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.5 the old skool wm5 looks up to date. Never gonna sell it...

• issa

this is one of the worst pocket pc i would never advice any one to buy from this brand

• Maikel

Haha i've hot an old one that i'm still using... Lol, tomorrow i'll get à HTC Sensation. What a revolution. :p

• Becky

arvie, 29 Jun 2011is there any one who knows where i can buy a battery of this.?? ... moreI bought mine at amazon search for " battery for htc p3600"

• arvie

is there any one who knows where i can buy a battery of this.?? your help is much appreciated.. :)

• nick

how to change language?..........click start>settings>multilingual support>country u can change language

• ashrafadlan

how can i change the languge

how can i gange the langoug in htc3600

• rade

Tsolmon, 20 Dec 2010Can you please tell me how to change the language. Can you please tell me how to change the language.

can the ram be upgraded???pls reply..tnx!!!

Tsolmon, 20 Dec 2010Can you please tell me how to change the language. Go to XDA Developers forum to upgrade the OS and/or change language. I have mine on WM6.5.3

• Tsolmon

Can you please tell me how to change the language.

• liz

ronmaru, 03 May 2009at last, i upgrade my trinity to wm 65 boy, nice improvement, mo... morecan you please tell me how to upgrade to wm 6.5

• florent

to change language oh HTC P3600 , you must flash rom with another rom update which have WWWE ( World Wide Englisht ) i hope this helps to you

• Rp

Can we use internet on htc 3600

• Myk Dayveeds

Well, it is a nice phone, Pls how can i change the language of this phone from deutsch to english,
thanks

• bala

Anybody succeeded to install android on htc p3600?

• griffioen84

@aslem you can activate gps by installing the latest rom from htc.com i did that and it's working fine with tomtom 7