HTC Sensation

HTC Sensation

• Pope seth

why is de screen attached to de touch cus if de touch shld get damage we hav to change both de touch and de sreen....

• kiran

Very baaaaaaaaaaaad battery life drains too fast and
gets heated on charging too.waste mobile compare to lenovo products I think.

• hjoha

i love it,its my third week now and it feels like wow

• hunny

Classic one every thing is so perfect m using 4m 7 months.Kamal hay.no parallel

• MIMI

quiet a nice phone but bad wireless connection even with wireless availability...i have not being able to connect to wireless sine i bought

• sensation

5ufy9n, 06 May 2014Bought mine back in 2011 and it still works flawless and awesome... moreby any chance could you tell me where did u go to mod and tweak ur htc

• awais anwar

kamikazi, 26 Apr 2014Ah.. Remember when I bought and had this so much fun it was one ... moreSuch a nice phn but batery timing is so bad.

Bought mine back in 2011 and it still works flawless and awesome..Tweaked and modded it to the core, Ended up trying just about every ROM out there for the Senny..Still a pretty solid device in my opinion..And yeah for the battery life there are quite some cool workarounds that gave me some great battery life..Anyone who still owns one should definitely try the CM10.2 ROM or the Sense 6 (ViperS) ROM for this device, if you do know how to mod ur phone..

• jamy

every thing is good but battery timing is very bad

• kamikazi

Ah.. Remember when I bought and had this so much fun it was one of the most amazing phones , off now it can't run today games and screen looks bad compared too today phones but it was smooth and fun! Lots of customization BTW! Remember first time rooting and... Changing the ring look! Dropping it first time ! God.....

This is fine smartphone ! Camera HDR-option is fantastic.
But shell is slickly, bubble shell recommended.

• ohye

its such a nice one buh ma sensation mobile network kept turning on

the phobe is so awesome to use...and na oga em b

• Vladstein

This is the worst device ever. Battery issues, overheat during usage, bad reception during calls or internet. camera flash shutdowns the phone.

• Vladstein

Shaikh Hanzala, 29 Mar 2014is htc senaation a good phone or htc desire sv. Lots of reviews... moreI have one HTC Sensation and is the worst mobile I ever had. Not only battery issues but reception, camera flash and even CPU overheat. I don't recommend this device. By the way, I know 3 guys who have the same issues with their HTC Sensations.

• Shaikh Hanzala

is htc senaation a good phone or htc desire sv.
Lots of reviews about htc sensation is only of its battery.... what should i do?

• derrix

AnonD-239792, 02 Mar 2014brought a new 1700 mah battery from htc and now MY PHONE last lo... morelyk how long??

• shakur

my problem is my phone do get network at only one particular place in the whole town n the worse is my room naaaa

• sunny(Nigeria)

muktesh, 20 Mar 2014how to update my device to andriod kitkat. whenever i m trying, ... moreyou can only update to kitkat via custom rom...mine is running on sulta rom kitkat 4.4.2....the easiest way is to download goo manager from playstore and download the rom and gapp file thru it

• muktesh

how to update my device to andriod kitkat. whenever i m trying, it shows no update found.