HTC ThunderBolt 4G

HTC ThunderBolt 4G

what i like most is the design and bulit quality, my fone is droped from clothes box (1,2m) and its ok.. no crack, no break, and even no stracth at all..

there is no nowadays fone who could survive like that.. :lol:

• JELLO

the htc thunderbolt is an amazing phone never had a better one but then again im only 14. but still amazing ice cream sandwich procesing system good display love the front camera

does this phone works in greece????????

• ALI

I love this mobile very nice and features

• guest

AnonD-85468, 04 Dec 2012i have never had problems with this device been using more ... moreOS 4.xx will work great if you're under-coverage of verizon network.
else of it, you'll find that wifi hotspot (tether) doesnt work..

so that i stuck on custom rom 2.3 so bad

• awlia afghan

who can i enable my thunderbolt in pakistan

Anonymous, 21 May 2013This phone worked well (1.5 yrs) until I updated it through... moreroot your fone, use custom rom, and remove that sim card frm sim slot..
you not using vzw service dont ya?

you can stuck other number to yer thunderbolt by inject the number

• derpi herp derp

Anonymous, 21 May 2013This phone worked well (1.5 yrs) until I updated it through... moreYou only needed to replace the battery.

I can not use my thunderbolt 4G phone with my Nigeria sim is showing me unknown link it was send to me from America (California)

• Candice

Can this be used in the Philippines?

• EDU

noisy calvin, 15 Feb 2013does htc thunderbolt 4g lite Verizon,support GSM network?Does HTC ThunderBolt support GSM network in Nigeria

This phone worked well (1.5 yrs) until I updated it through vzw.
After that, nothing but problems. Battery life plummeted, freezes and now I get the following msg: "Activating your phone. Please wait until this process your phone...This process may take up to 2 minutes" Not true, msg is on all day long (I ignore and use it anyway.). Support had me replace the sim card. Ok for less than a week then problem returned.
When it worked, I thought this would be my last phone ever. Now convinced the life span is connected to contract (Conspiracy?).

• Esau817

AnonD-33847, 25 Feb 2013For how long can I watch online movies with one time full charge?Aprox. 4 horas.

this is ma 3rd android fone i ever had.
even not available on Indonesia, but im really satisfied with this fone capability(kickstand,front camera, dual flash), this fone so unique and blazing fast operational.

physically would none of present era fone have such feature.

other which mention lag,freeze,restart,error must be poisoned by ads and malware(donwload frm untrusted source), and have very low android knowledge, or bang the fone oftenly lol.

battrey will stay 2 days with normal operation(mobile data used properly), 18 hours if keep online, and 5 hours if non stop online and screen never turn off with 50% brightness.

suggested ROM :
1.Airborne frm infected forum
2.SoaB frm xda forum
3.Infected eternity frm infected forum
4.NuSenseX frm infected forum (if you interested with ICS stuff)

For how long can I watch online movies with one time full charge?

• Cypril

noisy calvin, 15 Feb 2013does htc thunderbolt 4g lite Verizon,support GSM network?that's my question too!

• noisy calvin

does htc thunderbolt 4g lite Verizon,support GSM network?

• maverick

It's not how so good only thing it's havng only 8mp cam.U can choose rhyme it's so good than this...

Can this phone work in albania?

• Ken

Anonymous, 17 Nov 2012The phone has a lot of great features but freezes every tim... moreYou are so right, it freezes and I too have to shut down and restart .