HTC Touch 3G

HTC Touch 3G

• nityananda gain

How can i use3G?

• love jean

jackline, 22 Apr 2013how can i change language in htc from datch to english? can you send me a pic of the regional setting. actually i cannot understand this phone really much cause im still a beginner. i hope youll reply me back.

• razi

how can chang language english

• pranav

Have problem align screen problem

• prowexx

Lorrie, 10 Apr 2013Hi, I've had HTC Touch 3G for 3 years now, the problem is the be... moreyh just change your wallpaper to default and you are good to go wallpapera decreases the battery on it own simple.

• prowexx

jackline, 22 Apr 2013how can i change language in htc from datch to english? htc touch3G is one of the best phone ive ever used even till now.if u want to change the language press the start and go to settings look for regional settings and you will see different types of languages then you can choose the one of your choice simple enjoy the phone.

• arsh

Ganesh, 28 Mar 2012i need windows any update so pls help pls i want to know that what is it's new window

• jackline

how can i change language in htc from datch to english?

• Lorrie

Hi, I've had HTC Touch 3G for 3 years now, the problem is the bettery is giving up.
where can I buy a new bettery in Durban, South Africa?

It's a good phone, I bought one as new for 30 euro in brown colour. Works nice, but compared to the modern smarthphones it's pretty slow. However I still like it, it's really small and feels solid.

• mon

naszeem786@hotmail.c, 18 Sep 2011i want to know how to dowanload games on my phone ?super mobile

• rick

Prakash arke, 28 May 2012Apart from battery,which is horrible, this has a very bad speake... moreit is so because it was released so back n now the advanced phones r having MORE LOUD VOLUME...
if u have problem u can apply headset in which u could hear the songs properly even in FULL VOLUME... n i luv dat phone like HELL

• drchandraskr

Anonymous, 15 Apr 2011Please, i got these phone how can i change the language. Windows... morewindows xp you need pentium 4 in your 3g...my goodness..u know anything abt phones

• ricky

AnonD-6796, 22 Apr 2011Can I get Android on this phone ??????I think no .. if it's possible pls let make a note to me

• Prakash arke

Apart from battery,which is horrible, this has a very bad speaker system.u can hardly hear ur music even at full volume..

• PRANAM

Ganesh, 28 Mar 2012i need windows any update so pls help pls I need any new update pls for India

• Ganesh

chethan, 29 Nov 2011How to send the pic,images thru Blue tooth option? plz help me out...he pls click on image then beam the file then send it yaar.......

• Ganesh

i need windows any update so pls help pls

• joms

Could somebody please tell me where I can acquire an axtra casing/housing of the said model. Btw, I am presently residing in Dubai, UAE. any help, I will appreciate it, really.
Thanks.

• Tefa

chethan, 29 Nov 2011How to send the pic,images thru Blue tooth option? plz help me out...you can send Image by this steps
start-Program-File Manager-Choose any File you want to send it by tab and hold on the file and choose Beam