HTC Touch Diamond

HTC Touch Diamond

n7tran, 07 Jul 2008anyone in North America having problems with the Diamond as it i... moreI am currently using my Diamond on Robber's Mobility (Roger's Mobility) in Canada in Vancouver.

Currently no problems, but I've only used it in the city and surrounding suburbs. No 3G of course, but who could afford Robber's rates unless you are corporate.

The 1900MHZ is fine for city use, but if you're rural or underground/indoors with no cell tower nearby, you'll need 850 since they have the longer wavelengths (ie wait of the North America version, but this phone will be "obsolete" by then ;).

• sam

Does anyone know if you can sms with the hand writing recognition?

• mark

not talked very long... battery empty in less than 12 hours. is it normal? does anybody experience this?

Anonymous, 07 Jul 2008I was on a freight & happened to talk to the gentleman who sat r... morethanks for backing me up... its true! i must say im now in desperate need to get a samsung i900 omnia instead! moe

I was on a freight & happened to talk to the gentleman who sat right next to me who happen to use this HTC TOUCH DIAMOND. He was so pissed with his phone because it always react so slowly especially with the "Touch Flo"! Told me to forget about buying this phone even I can have it at half price...he said he's going to replace his Touch Diamond with the new SE Xperia.

• Cristi

Can the A-GPS on Diamond work on a standalone basis? This is particular important when going to the mountains for example, where you can face signal problems.

• Cristi

• Kat

Do I meast touch flo 3D? I can't find it....start,settings,today,items, and here surprise... there is no touch flo on the list....did anybody nows , whats happening? Did they meast to put this setting or I meast something...thank you

• Kat

i was all for this fone.. untill a mate of mine got his! BOTTOM LINE DO NOT BUY IT... lol that is if you dont mind waitng ages to go from application to application... it takes 8 secs to go from the first option to the last... just honest guy letting you know about this so gl if you choose else wise! moe

• Fring

yipe, 06 Jul 2008can i use the htc diamond to directly download it from the site ... moreI think you will need a computer as the process will take around 20~30 minutes plus it requires you are in syncronization as well as a battery more than 50%.

• Scorpion

I got my HTC 1 week back n its gr8 phone, i advise all to get it. just 1 Q how to use the gps!! thats the only thing which is bothering, pls advise...

• Zay

umm how can i get one of these in the americas. im stuck with a MOTOROLA MING and i wana upgrade

• n7tran

anyone in North America having problems with the Diamond as it is triband and has no 850 bandwidth?

and how is the speaker on this phone? I plan on buying it but I want hear some solid audio for my ringtone

• spoon

hey i jr. jamaica and i just received my HTC TOUCH DIAMOND but when i convert videos in 3gp or mp4 format it does not play why? and how does the status indicator on the front of the phone comes on ?

• A.V

when is it releasing for tmobile....from what i heard it was in july but is tht true???

• Passerby

Is The Experia Better Than This Then Or Is This Better Than That .. ? .. Interface And Performance Wise? ..

• yipe

Fring, 06 Jul 2008I used the normal HTC e-club online. Just register your produ... morecan i use the htc diamond to directly download it from the site or should i use a computer?

Heard that Vodafone are releasing the phone on the 13/14 July. Anyone know the release date for the HTC Touch Diamond in the Uk on the o2 network, with a contract?

• Fring

yipe, 06 Jul 2008can i also download WM 6.1 english version in that site? I used the normal HTC e-club online.

Just register your product.

I think you will be able to install the ENglish version there