HTC Touch Diamond

HTC Touch Diamond

Anonymous, 07 May 2008Shame! - weak battery - no memory card slot - (no flash) ... moreNo card slot+weak battery = bad pda! /phone!

This is by far one of the most useful and successful handsets released in the mobile industry. And although it doesnt have the 8or16GB worth of internal memory that the iPhone does, it certainly makes up for its lesser memory with its features. In the past week my shop has sold well over 30 of these handsets and each of the customers that have reported back to me have all given the same report "that it is the best phone they have ever used". Well done HTC, a stylish revolution of the mobile phone.

• blackspyder

Nic, 05 Aug 2008sorry i still trying to get used to it.. it says storage memo... moreyour memory issue is within windows. Most likely you have surfed the net with it. Your cookies portion of your internal memory is full. That should free up about 10 to 12 megs.

• Adam

I am a new user to HTC Touch. Personally i feel that the battery life is not so bad. I try to own the blue tooth the whole day and did some msgs and calling. The battery is still about 50% at end of the day.Unless u are a heavy user of GPS,Video straming, then it may not be enough. My Glofish 500 also drained off about 20% in every GPS activation and it is well known for Battery life. Thus it still voice down to how u use the HTC touch, battery life can be controlled.

please can anyone tell me if this is a good fone for a student...and how long does the battry last

• hi

I got a HTC diamond from Abu Dhabi, i thought that it will be a brilliant mobile in the market and paid UAE Dhs. 3300 its much bigger amount. but unfortunately its so bad. i cant do any thing even sale it due to its high price. the battery life is very low.i cant talk more hour . while i am listing to songs battery will come down fast. Also have problem with the audio. i mean while i am getting or calling someone i can hear at all without head set. i donít know is there any setting for that or not. but when i try with head set really its good. but what to do that other problem. if i donít have head st i will not hear i must do with speaker phone only. Also conversation is very slow. i check and search also. while i am calling from the lane line or any other mobile i can here from the my phone is ringing but it will appear in my mobile after few second. late is around 3 second or 4 second. its such bad situation.

Even other configuration also getting slow while I am doing some other setting. Actually its audio sound while I am listening to songs the services are better than other mobile. If they could do the setting of the battery life and speed of it will be a good mobile.

Date transferring speed is very good and its much fast than ever I seen any other mobile. Please give me the answer about the question which I ask above. Its must be find before selling my mobile again. Also the price is so high according to the Samsung or Sony erection which I like.

• Andy

How do one use the navigator in the diamond. It has a internal GPS. but is there any free software then can help navigate on the phone.

• Zoom

I think this mobile is the coolest ewer (like iphone but way better) i have orderd one and it should come any day now YAY

• JL

Nirav , 06 Aug 2008when i got my htc diamond with old firmware i thought i made a m... moreI just sold my diamond cuz i couldnt find the rom update, is that much of a difference?, I mean is the screen more responsive to touch like the iphone? that was my major gripe

• Nirav

when i got my htc diamond with old firmware i thought i made a mistake. few days ago i updated my diamond to new 1.93 firmware and now i'm very happy with my diamond. Now i can say this is the best phone in its class. Phone works flawlessly. playing songs is much better than previous htc phone. Sound quality is much much better. VGA screen is very nice too. And dimension wise Diamond is perfect. It can't be better than this. Sorry for my poor english though....

• grace

Hi!

Best memory card personal encryption available.

Which is a image that could decrypt to Windows XP/Vista.

Guys this is very important to all owning a smartphone.

Thanks.

• grace

Hi!

Is GPS are able to declare your coordinates (current location) and sends to SMS?
Like the features on Glofiish.

Thanks.

• Zoom

this is like the iphone.... just way better

• Nic

thnks all!
still a little confused but with the instructions given i should be ok!

thnks

• hi

i got a phone from abu dhabi, uae. while i am calling and getting a call from someone i cant here well.its just i cant here at all. does anybody can help me in this case how i can make the correction

• HTC -owner

ms, 06 Aug 2008hi, it is now 4 days i bought a touch diamond and have problem w... morego to your task manager, because sometimes programmes you don't know about are still running. Once a day though is the ammount of times most people have 2 charge it.

Nic, 05 Aug 2008sorry i still trying to get used to it.. it says storage memo... morei think the phone has internal memory + a hardrive, so if everything is saved onto your internal memory, which is only 70mb, so you can try to convert things to your hardrive which will stop that message. you can check your memory because when you switch the phone on you can see a toolbar thing just below the start taskbar and click on the memory card icon.

• Simon Thong

Sandro, 06 Aug 2008I'm using my HTC Diamond for a couple of weeks now. It is a grea... moreTo forward a messange go to all message. Press on the writer name of the message that u want to forward. The message will then be highlighted. Now go to menu and the forward tab will be activated. Da Da

• Simon Thong

Nic`, 04 Aug 2008Sorry guys me again! how do i put an mp3 song as my ring tone o... moreTo convert an MP3 tune into a ring tone go to program explorer and then locate the tune u want to convert. Press on the tune and don't release till the prompt instruction comes up. It will then ask if u want to convert to ring tone.

• Sandro

I'm using my HTC Diamond for a couple of weeks now. It is a great phone and I'm quite happy with it. Although it is a little slow and it has numerous bugs. I hope to see a possible upgrade, because it is annoying. For example, I cannot forward any SMS. The "Forward" option is visible, but disable. Also when I search for a name to send an SMS, if I type "John" it will propose the first John it founds, but I cannot select another one. As soon as I type "space" to add the last name it will select that first "John". So annoying... I'm not sure it was well tested, as I saw many little problems like that. I need to look for ways around to do simple things. Also when using Block recognition it is not suggesting words as you type (my 5 years old XDA II had that feature).