HTC Touch Pro

HTC Touch Pro

• YuFone

mimimaycie, 22 Oct 2014HI.. i have touch pro phone and i accidentally broke my battery.... moreYou may need to buy a new phone. This device has been discontinued.

• MamreEmre

This phone had battery life that was worse than the HTC Touch Diamond. The battery did not feel like it was 1340 mAh, it felt more like 800. Apart from the god-awful battery life, it was one of the better PocketPC phones I used.

• nivlac1979

Does anyone know where to buy the battery in Malaysia?

• erka

Anupam, 24 Sep 2014I want to buy this phone. Please let me know if you are interest... moreI have one, still loking for this pone?

• jimone lugard

how can i change my htc pro touch 7272 from swedish to english language.

• Blansh

I want to install whatsapp on my HTC PRO T 7272

• aaaaa

dont be koskhol tuch pro is so kiriii

• mimimaycie

HI.. i have touch pro phone and i accidentally broke my battery. can you help me where i can be able to buy one? plssssssssssssssssssss ... thank you.. i live in sta.mesa manila

• Saravana

Anupam, 24 Sep 2014I want to buy this phone. Please let me know if you are interest... moreI M having this phone ... no charger and headset

• Anupam

Constantinos, 27 Apr 2014I am still using it as my basic cellphone :)I want to buy this phone. Please let me know if you are interested.

• Nib

Constantinos, 27 Apr 2014I am still using it as my basic cellphone :)Hi! Did you upgrade the OS to a higher OS?

• Constantinos

I am still using it as my basic cellphone :)

• michael abdul-malawi

I love the phone but so far am finding problems to find its battery.I want to replace it with a mew one.help please by contacting on facebook

• Ray

AnonD-197135, 17 Oct 2013Great phone and still working and being used daily 5 years on, s... moreI found my old HTC Pro in my truck. I loved and still love this phone. If the screen wasn't broken, I would still try to try to use it.

• tianari

noev, 12 Oct 2013Resistant rock phone.. It dropped many times on the floor, but s... moreI found this phone on our wall,and was wondering if you know what kinda charger it uses,because now I have this phone but no charger,thanx....

• zidan

not able to download whatsapp? any way forward

• AnonD-197135

Great phone and still working and being used daily 5 years on, shame a windows mobile 6.5 official rom was never relaesed though.

• noev

Resistant rock phone.. It dropped many times on the floor, but still work normally.

• Tkay

frens can you plse install whatsApp on it?

• Jaeddy

aliya, 15 Jul 2013can we install watsup in this fone?I have the same concern...