HTC Touch Pro

HTC Touch Pro

• Gold

its good nd proud to gowith, just the softwares only facebook application works on it, you access others through opera~mini, also can't download games nd other stuffs cos its not registered or not available for the phone,,, but its a very good expirience i'm having with it.

• aliya

can we install watsup in this fone?

• BLAZE

Dudes this's phone is beast

Unbeleivable smartphone

• TechGuru

AnonD-130743, 30 Mar 20135 years I used it, durable hardware. but latterly when I u... moreAfter 5 years you should give it to museum! :)

joe, 29 Mar 2013how to change language to english flash using english version

5 years I used it, durable hardware.
but latterly when I using as modem, by degrees can't charging batt. then shutdown itself.

now I selling it.

• joe

AnonD-78930, 20 Nov 2012please how do i change the language setting on my HTC touc... morehow to change language to english

how can i change language on htc touch pro to english..?plz help me

• K S Pathan

I have encrypt data of my pocket pc Touch pro. many time i have found the file encryption till i didnot found the way to restore it

There are many things I discovered to be so difficult 1. How to move files from one folder to another. How to setup my personal files and folders. How to move music from my storage cards to folders in the storage card. How to update my 2go status. How to upload my facebook pictures.

• agbolahan

wit dis phone can we dawnload sis file on it.

how do you change the date i find that to be difficult

• Charlie

how to reset password on my phone

lovely, 11 Oct 2012how to change the language on my phone ..norwegian to englishplease how do i change the language setting on my HTC touch pro from dutch to English pls.i cant set the internet on my phone.

• memunat

lovely, 11 Oct 2012how to change the language on my phone ..norwegian to englishi really enjoyed using my HTC Touch pro phone but i have an issues with the language setting.pls i really need your help on this one pls.will be grateful if i get a reply as soon as possible via my email memunatazeezz@hayoo.com thanks.

• she.mhalditah

hi everyone!! i have a question guys.. can you help me? thanks!
how can i update all my aplication in htc touch pro? i can’t use the internet here :( even the opera mini.. every thing that is related to internet connection.. i try to re-install and download another apps. but it doesn’t work. what will i do?? thanks!!

• repoman

Triple boss, 27 Sep 2012This is so cheap compared to samsung galaxy aceso what is the difference then?,scince you seem to know...

• lovely

how to change the language on my phone ..norwegian to english

• Triple boss

This is so cheap compared to samsung galaxy ace