HTC Touch Pro

HTC Touch Pro

• Guestman

Does it come with a stytulus, cause if it does then I probably won't be all that interested.

• SIN

Yipee, 01 Sep 2008Vodafone is launching the touch pro on the 5th of september!

where?

in what country?

• Yipee

Vodafone is launching the touch pro on the 5th of september!

• crazy

can we have this phone in arabic version.
i mean in eng/arabic version

• Hevikar

I read in one of the earlier threads that the phone reception or the signal strength was weak and also that the audio quality is poor. Is that true? If so, it is a very bad PHONE, but an excellent PDA. It would be of immense help for the rest of us, if those who already have it, clarify these issues. Thanks

• MasterHTC

Brutal

excelent 10points

best PDA on the planet

granda makina carago

this is the best phone ever. better then iphone 3g and other. fast internet and everything about it

• Pnutt

Is there any one out there that has this phone and uses it state side (U.S.) I know it will work on our gprs/edge (2G) but I want to know if it will work on our HSPA(3G). If not anybody got an idea when the U.S. version will be out if ever?

• meonly

hay wat about music qulity?how is it ?

Why only tri band?

• Lukas_Balcans

SP, 28 Aug 2008Can someone please help me understand why the price of this unit... moreDepends how much the company wants to profit,example..5% or 10%.

• SIN

Anonymous, 28 Aug 2008HTC Touc Pro tweaks (tested): http://pockethacks.com/htc-touch-... more

good link

thx

Anonymous, 29 Aug 2008couldnt wait for touch pro to launch in the hong kong market...b... moreregretted.....my bad typo :P

couldnt wait for touch pro to launch in the hong kong market...bought samsung omnia i900.....and not regreted getting it :D

• SP

Can someone please help me understand why the price of this unit varies between US$950 and over $1,100 at the retail stores listed on this site? Thank You for Your advice.

HTC Touc Pro tweaks (tested):

• Sina

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2008Can you stream from java and play online games such as runescape... moreYes...
Very easy, very good.

Can you stream from java and play online games such as runescape and dofus with wm6.1??plz reply

• DanielG

Hi. I have this phone since one month and I don't imagine something better. Maybe is my just lack of imagination :). At first sight HTC TD looks easy to fill with your finger prints (yes this is a hickup) but when you open it - wow what an image. Crisp and sharp. No matter that is only 64k. Then I learned using the TouchFlo interface. Brilliant. All thumbs up.
Daniel

• SIN

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2008All the latest technology! EXCEPT! The 65K color screen! B... more

Please .. lets stop that nonsense 65k, no xenon flash, 8MP crap

It doesnt matter that has only 65k the resolution is the best out there

for the ones who had or has a nokia n958Gb let me tell u that this phone has 3 times more pixels

and believe me that N95 8Gb has a beatiful screen, imagine how good the HTC PRO screen is!!

Nokia has "16M" colors