HTC U11

HTC U11

P650SE, 24 Nov 2020I bought one of these second hand, phone is great but the s... moreThat's why I advice everyone to buy phones brand new. You might end up with a worse replacement than what you have and the replacement parts cost much higher than the phone itself

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2020is the mobile 4g NETWORK Technology
GSM / HSPA / LTE
2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
4G bands 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 20, 28, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41
Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (4CA) Cat16 1024/75 Mbp

• eyyaah

opaw, 12 Dec 2020any plansof brigning these guys back in the Philppines?? it is available in Lazada. I just bought one and it is legit.

• opaw

any plansof brigning these guys back in the Philppines??

is the mobile 4g

Jana041, 25 Oct 2020Hi, are you facing any other issues in Pie OS other than ba... moreAll is well in Lie.

P650SE, 24 Nov 2020I bought one of these second hand, phone is great but the s... moreCheck in accessibility settings whether you have color correction and/or inversion turned on.

I bought one of these second hand, phone is great but the screen is totally unusable on my unit, has quite a bit of ghosting, especially noticeable scrolling white text on a dark background, gives me a headache to look at. If the display is set to sRGB mode then anything that should be coloured grey appears instead to be a strong dark green. Clearly it is a heavily degraded or a bad third-party display.

Anyone know where I can get a good LCD replacement? I tried looking on AliExpress but they don't have much customer feedback, I am worried that I will end up with something worse than what I already have.

• U11 owner

fwibbler, 19 Oct 2020I still have one of these phones. Great phone, but HTC ever... moreYeah, they patched 9.0 on the North American unlocked version to fix the security check failure... Google Pay works again for me. I don't remember exactly when this update came out, but I wanna say May 2020.

Bezita99, 27 Apr 2020Glad i own it as daily driver, a red solar with dual sim an... moreHi, are you facing any other issues in Pie OS other than battery? If yes, can you please share? And can you please share your OS build number? Because I was also M8 user and I faced few problems including battery issue after updating to Marshmallows. So I am hesitating to upgrade my U11 to Pie OS thinking that the Pie OS may have some bugs.. Can you please share your feedback about Pie OS in U11?

• fwibbler

I still have one of these phones. Great phone, but HTC ever fix the Android 9 problem of Google pay not working?
I'm still on Android 8 to avoid that problem.

• Blank

Is it still stable if i upgrade it to android 9? Just hestitated to upgrade it...

Anonymous, 03 Sep 2020When i bought this phone i was worried about it's dura... moreLol that's a lot of luck

• Andy

Have it over three years now and it's still better then some of new phones out there. Missing HTC. Can't find any decent phone to upgrade now.

Super lcd5?!?!??

When i bought this phone i was worried about it's durability after hearing people saying how easily it can break
Bur recently it slipped out of my hands and fell off my balcony on the cement floor and i was really worried about what happened to it but then i noticed there was barely any damage on it. The metal frame was damaged at the part where it hit the ground and the plastic case broke on a few places
But the screen and back glass were completely unharmed
So i guess it's safe to say it passed the durability "test" tho i'm definitely not gonna be using it on the balcony again

• Naga Naveen

recently I bought it used one
Excellent camera better than iPhone

Anonymous, 19 Mar 2020I cannot use the rear camera. I installed some app a few mo... moreLooks like a bad program left behind some hooks into your camera app. Best way to fix it is perform a factory reset after backing up your phone. Got to "Backup & reset" in the phone settings, and make sure you have "Automatic restore" checked before backing up.

• Ranji

Hi,
I bought my HTC U11 from Kuwait and i live in India. I wants to use direct VOLTE function on my phone but unfortunately my phone is not support direct VOLTE due to its ROM designed as according to Middle East . I have tried mobile operator VOLTE app (Jio4GVoice) on my phone but it is not as much good as direct VOLTE calling works. Is there any way to update my HTC U11 ROM as according to India Network. Which can enable VOLTE & WIFI calling feature on my HTC U11... Please provide a solution..