HTC U11

HTC U11

• Fadi

Minu, 17 Feb 2021Don't upgrade it. None of the new phones have 16:9 displayyou are absolutely right

• Pete

P650SE, 24 Nov 2020I bought one of these second hand, phone is great but the s... moreHTC phones are notoriously difficult and expensive to repair.

Ironically because of better build quality.

• bootech

It will be 4 years this summer, no regrets, didn't fail me not even once, as someone below said, how to find something new as good as this? I want to upgrade because the battery drains faster. I don't want a Desire with an average processor... HTC, where are your flagships :(

P650SE, 17 Feb 2021Yep. I still have the phone but it's just been sitting... moreBetter if you could find a brand new one if available

Minu, 17 Feb 2021That's why I advice everyone to buy phones brand new. ... moreYep. I still have the phone but it's just been sitting in a drawer unused ever since I bought it. Well, I actually sold the phone on eBay but the buyer failed to make payment. So I have to relist it. The U11 seems pretty great but the screen on my unit makes it completely unusable. Thankfully I bought this one very cheap so I shouldn't loose out.

Andy, 23 Sep 2020Have it over three years now and it's still better the... moreDon't upgrade it. None of the new phones have 16:9 display

P650SE, 24 Nov 2020I bought one of these second hand, phone is great but the s... moreThat's why I advice everyone to buy phones brand new. You might end up with a worse replacement than what you have and the replacement parts cost much higher than the phone itself

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2020is the mobile 4g NETWORK Technology
GSM / HSPA / LTE
2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
4G bands 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 20, 28, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41
Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (4CA) Cat16 1024/75 Mbp

• eyyaah

opaw, 12 Dec 2020any plansof brigning these guys back in the Philppines?? it is available in Lazada. I just bought one and it is legit.

• opaw

any plansof brigning these guys back in the Philppines??

is the mobile 4g

Jana041, 25 Oct 2020Hi, are you facing any other issues in Pie OS other than ba... moreAll is well in Lie.

P650SE, 24 Nov 2020I bought one of these second hand, phone is great but the s... moreCheck in accessibility settings whether you have color correction and/or inversion turned on.

I bought one of these second hand, phone is great but the screen is totally unusable on my unit, has quite a bit of ghosting, especially noticeable scrolling white text on a dark background, gives me a headache to look at. If the display is set to sRGB mode then anything that should be coloured grey appears instead to be a strong dark green. Clearly it is a heavily degraded or a bad third-party display.

Anyone know where I can get a good LCD replacement? I tried looking on AliExpress but they don't have much customer feedback, I am worried that I will end up with something worse than what I already have.

• U11 owner

fwibbler, 19 Oct 2020I still have one of these phones. Great phone, but HTC ever... moreYeah, they patched 9.0 on the North American unlocked version to fix the security check failure... Google Pay works again for me. I don't remember exactly when this update came out, but I wanna say May 2020.

Bezita99, 27 Apr 2020Glad i own it as daily driver, a red solar with dual sim an... moreHi, are you facing any other issues in Pie OS other than battery? If yes, can you please share? And can you please share your OS build number? Because I was also M8 user and I faced few problems including battery issue after updating to Marshmallows. So I am hesitating to upgrade my U11 to Pie OS thinking that the Pie OS may have some bugs.. Can you please share your feedback about Pie OS in U11?

• fwibbler

I still have one of these phones. Great phone, but HTC ever fix the Android 9 problem of Google pay not working?
I'm still on Android 8 to avoid that problem.

• Blank

Is it still stable if i upgrade it to android 9? Just hestitated to upgrade it...

Anonymous, 03 Sep 2020When i bought this phone i was worried about it's dura... moreLol that's a lot of luck