HTC U11 Eyes

HTC U11 Eyes

Hi.
My friend i have europ version with serial xx.xx.401.xx and my u11 eyes runs with android oreo.
And i agree you,htc should makes better support and update its products,especially mediate to flagship.
I jave this great phone for about 9months and every things are great.finger scanner works very fast(far better than galaxy a6,a7,s8+ and other huawei and xiaomi phones)camera is great to and close to u11, 11+ and u12+ , s9 and other flagships.battery stamina and ..... are great
BUT HTC HAVE TO MAKES UPDATE TEAM/SUPPORT HTC PRODUCTS. AT LEAST UPPER MEDDIATE SHOULD BE SUPPORT LIKE FLAGSHIPS AND RECIVED UPDATE FOR 2YEARS.
please htc.

• Kasseta

An year elapsed and no any latest android update . The version is still 7.1.2 and security patch level is April 2018. Good phone but it seems is abandoned by htc and we will never get Oreo. Camera is excellent, especially OIS

• Nnabazz

Please could anyone here kindly tell about this phone. Is it recommended?

Rejoice, for we have been blessed with an update! We are not worthy of your kindness HTC.

So what exactly did this update, update? OS version and security patch level remain the same.

• Ram sandeep

Im from srilanka... I got an update today after a looong time.. But dont know what it is...
Ive used this for 5 months.. All good except the updates and the gallery...
Rear camera is great... Can take stunning images...

no update at this time :( bad purchase

where is oreo!!!

lamaz007, 19 Dec 2018is it water proof? meaning to say can i take underwater picsYou can read the spec above, it could endure 1 m under water within 30 mins. Waterproof is only use for calling under rainy.

• lamaz007

is it water proof? meaning to say can i take underwater pics

Pas, 05 Dec 2018So what is the speed like? Any Lag? Can you multitask ok? Pla... morePhone is speedy. Multitasking is fine. Live wallpapers stutter, however. Don't know about games.

• Pas

So what is the speed like?
Any Lag?
Can you multitask ok?
Play games like Sniper 3D without it driving you crazy because of lag?
Cheers.

Rupesh, 03 Dec 2018I m planning to buy this phone but can anyone tell me, whether i... moreno OS update, but the phone is wonderful and stable, definitely a good investment.

• Rupesh

I m planning to buy this phone but can anyone tell me, whether it will get updates or not .coz it still running on nougat

Ehsan, 29 Nov 2018Hi, I have htc u11 eyes for 5 months ,I have recognized 2 things... moreDisplay seems to be very good, not the sharpest, but sharp enough as i said to not see any pixel. Only when you really try and search you might find from close.

Front camera as i said, is still good, but not the best. Havent been bothered about any noise...

coolblueleo, 28 Nov 20181. Even I am not from China or Hongkong, its available on Amazon... moreThank you for reply. I've used HTC M7, M8 and i'm satisfied with it. I don't understand why they blame HTC. I thought because HTC is too bad in marketing, like their slogan "quietly brilliant". If i were them, i would go for "loudly brilliant"

• Ehsan

Hi, I have htc u11 eyes for 5 months ,I have recognized 2 things
1- I think the display is tend to be a little red and it is not quite sharp ,especially when I watch 1080p videos and compare it to my previous phone (htc one X9)
2_ the front camera has noise and I expect a lot more from this phone...
Please have comments on these

Anonymous, 24 Nov 2018this is the best in this price.very fast,great camera in back an... moreSame here. Same observations. I agree with all points.
Battery lasts for 1 day easily on heavy usage, thats a strong point.

Capvnn, 27 Nov 2018Hi, i'm planning to buy this phone, may i ask you something, tks... more1. Even I am not from China or Hongkong, its available on Amazon Global Shipping, and some international e ecommerce sites.
2. Nope, no heating at all.
Its been few months now, i am using , yet to come across any drawback. Go for it with confidence.

• Capvnn

coolblueleo, 12 Oct 2018My HTC U11 Eyes Review Oct 2018 - Undiscovered Gem from HTC B... moreHi, i'm planning to buy this phone, may i ask you something, tks !
1. How do i buy this phone, because i'm not from China or Hong Kong market
2. I have nothing to complain but could you evaluate the heat, does it too overheat or still accepted ?

Thank you !

this is the best in this price.very fast,great camera in back an front(also better that s6 edge and a little better than s7),very beautiful and the great positive point is battery. battery stands for 1 day heavy usage and at night i have about 15-25 percent.these are my experiences after 5weeks i've bought htc u11 eyes.