HTC Wildfire

HTC Wildfire

• Manoj

I want 2 know whether MS Office works on HTC Wildfire? Also would like 2 know whether can v use other small softwares like dictionary, etc on HTC Wildfire.
Pls reply

• MarianJJJJJJ

This is a cool smartphone

• GURU

willvel, 11 Apr 2011im sorry, i dont know if it's a mistake but in the battery secti... more3g uses wcdma which is more power efficient than 2g(gprs)

• GURU

Anonymous, 06 Apr 2011Is 2.2.1[Froyo]or[Eclair]android 2.2.1 is froyo(be happy)

• MaheshKumar

I want to buy a Android mobile in Midrange(12/13K).Anyone please suggest me a good one in the market now?? I'm unable to decide between HTC Wildfire and SE Xperia X8(Those are the two i found within my budget :) ) I knw both of them have certain disadvantages.. It is written here that the screen quality of HTC wildfire is poor. Is it that very poor?? and How about the Sound clarity of music?? Please help me..

AnonD-577, 12 Apr 2011Hey I went out yesterday, but it seems that the Samsung Ace is o... moreoh itz okay!!!
Will wait :)

DOLLAS, 13 Apr 2011i want a honest answer.is the htc widfire worth getting?Yes ...but if your coming from a lower end mobile compare to wildfire

• Kunal

Hey Htc wild fire is better than other windows fone ?

• Sunny

The phone with the best in class features looks.
If you are very frequent user for internet browsing then go for samsung or Nokia, this handles extensive internet browsing with one day battery backup only.

• antibiotic

can i talk on yahoo messenger by voice from this mob?

• bfems

Durable, automatic update, clear picture with option to upload. Gps fantastic sensitive to calls, auto light at answering calls and wifi hot-spot apps that could allow more people browse on ur account. I love htc!

• sadiq

Anonymous, 12 Apr 2011which is better option htc wildfire or samsung galaxy acenice handsset & good feature usage

can I save the song that i trim?

• suresh

Vvery good gadget I really enjoying

• DOLLAS

i want a honest answer.is the htc widfire worth getting?

I like i like n i like

.i m jst confusd whethr i should buy e7 or nokia 1100.... Plz reply me soon :D

• dilip

hey guys im gonna buy htc wildfire:)so guys tel abt ur opinion n review abt d phone:)

which is better option htc wildfire or samsung galaxy ace

Anonymous, 10 Apr 2011thanks very much varun!!! awaiting for your reply :)Hey I went out yesterday, but it seems that the Samsung Ace is out of stock at most places in Bangalore.. Will let you know as soon as I can..