HTC Wildfire

HTC Wildfire

• goni nga vora

What is the real price of this???

• Ivan

Can u install Word, Excel on this phone?
And if u can, does it support domestic languages or only english???

• Indian

joji, 19 Jan 2011totally hopless and not a user friendly phone utterly slow, ver... moreHey,

I am using this for the past 3 mnths...I didn't any issues that you have mentioned.. may be you can try udating ur OS.

Thanks!

• Indian

denden, 20 Jan 2011hey guys, just wanna get your opinion on this. Iím on a dilemma ... moreYO can go for Wildfire..Nice one..Since you are planning for basic level smartphone(Hope you are using basic phones so far), this will be a g8 Smart phone for you. Good Touch response, Fast inernet and finally Android.. Resolution is fine( but users can't digest if they are using high end phone and switching to Wildfire)

Thanks!

• denden

hey guys, just wanna get your opinion on this. Iím on a dilemma between Blackberry Curve and this HTC Wildfire. Iím actually into taking pictures so I guess Wildfire has an edge since it has flash. But I also wanna try a ďdecentĒ entry level smartphone which would probably be a good experience if I buy BB Curve. I donít know what I will prioritize more. This BB looks great but the only thing that makes me think twice is the camera. HTC though is an Android and Curve is on BB (which I heard can be upgraded to BB OS6). Which is the better smartphone??

• Faisal CH

hi every one, i got my wildfire on 11.1.11.
i am satisfied with the following reasons.
1)superb touch response
2)camera clarity is satisfactory for me.
3)with led flash, cam can take gr8 pics even in darkness
4)nice look and interface
5)its really worth for money
6)2.5 days battery back up after normal use

but i am not satisfied with the music quality.it desperates me.

• Pero

Best phone I ever had and see, made for my tiny pocket and great. I will never sell this phone!

• Akash

ashish, 19 Jan 2011guys is wildfire is upgradable from 2.1 eclair to 2.2 froyo??? ... moreYes it is upgradeable,I am using Froyo right now,
It has got a 5MP AF camera which takes very good shots not brilliant but very good,
By the way there are better words than "ok kind" like decent :p

• Akash

tinku, 19 Jan 2011Thank u akash... But can u explain me how can i free up my phon... moreJust uninstall some apps,
Navigate to settings>Applications>Manage Applications
And uninstall the apps you don't need
Then go to settings>SD & phone storage and make sure you have atleast 50MB "Phone Memory" free
Thats it

• Varun

jags, 19 Jan 2011hey someone can tell the touch response of this phone.i'm planni... moreTouch response is brilliant.. NOthing less..
I have the phone since 1 month now.. (just in case you want

• kooldudej

iniyan, 19 Jan 2011there s an app called TANGO jus download and use that.........!I tried tango to video call with my bro who has an ipod touch.It didn't work at all.

• jags

hey someone can tell the touch response of this phone.i'm planning to buy in 5days..plz suggest...

• tinku

princess, 19 Jan 2011I updated my unit to 2.2, and the download went smooth even with... morehow did you download... by using mobile network or wifi?

• princess

I updated my unit to 2.2, and the download went smooth even with phone memory lower than 40mb. I think it will just replace the memory used by the original os which is the 2.1. That is base from what i have experienced.

• ashish

tinku plzz u tell me abt d camera n resolution??

• ashish

guys is wildfire is upgradable from 2.1 eclair to 2.2 froyo???
n plzz tell me abt the camera quality n resolution...
is it bad or good or ok kind???
thanzz

• tinku

Akash, 19 Jan 2011You need to free up the phone memory, It does not matter how mu... moreThank u akash...
But can u explain me how can i free up my phone memory?

• tinku

But can u explain me how can i free up my phone memory?

• pras

Sundar, 18 Jan 2011Hey guys, Please suggest me which is better HTC wildfire o... moreWildfire s better mainly in terms of battery backup and sense UI. The wildfire luks cool..i luv it..

• deepak

plz tell me how to use android in ildfire