HTC Wildfire

HTC Wildfire

• simon yang

user, 15 Oct 2010hey please tell me where i can find skype for HTC wildfire. i do... moreme too same problem, so I install nimbuss and can talk skype or gtalk ( only one at the time ) ,

• Juliana

Car Charger and HTC wildfire

My car charger reads

* Input voltage 9.5 to 12 V max led and Output voltage 4-6V DC.

I saw HTC original car charging accessories produces output of 5v.

Will my charger produce any problem since it produces output in a range . so far its charging fine.

can ne1 pl reply

thanks in advance

• Aman

Please tell me how is the speaker quality of this phone is it loud enough? and display quality? as im interested to buy this mobile.
Thanks

• divya ranjini

i Bought the phone 2 days , so far love it.

I installed today around a total of approx 100 mb applications

i checked the internal storage memory it shows only 40mb left,

how it can be i thought the inbuilt memory was 512 mb

i doesnt know wat used up all those space ?

Q1? can someone explain me the reason behind this?

Q2? is there any software to check the break up of internal memory usage

Q3? How to free more internal storage space other than uninstalling apps??

Kindly reply, badly needed

thanks in advance

• Aman

Thanks

• siddharth

hi guys.. am really confused between samsung wave and htc wildfire... i feel samsung wave has better specification.. wat abt bada oS it tht good?

reply guys... thanks in advance

• raj

hey guys does it has video calling????????

Anonymous, 02 Oct 2010i have been using this phone for about 2 days now and i can say ... morehey plz help..when i am sending a longer text messege the phone automatically converts it into mms message which is very annoying.and the charges are applied.plz help.plz.

• user

hey please tell me where i can find skype for HTC wildfire. i don get it anywer. even Skype's site says "there is no version for ur phone..." wat do i do???????

• Munim

htc wildfire price much better than blackberry torch 9800.

torch price is rs:60990 in pakistan.

htc wildfire price is rs:34990 in pakistan.

• Dev (Dubai)

Wildfire is like real wildfire in Android operating phones. Its the best touch screen phone with thousand of application ready to download. I liked its applications available in Market specially Maps, GPS Positioning and Picture quality worth 5 M.P.

I am using this phone for last 3 months as it is still not launched in UAE.

• Parul

Bijoy, 14 Oct 2010I have been using the HTC Wildfire since the time it released in... moreHey.. i am using this phone since the last 20 days but could find out why the handsfree's button is not working.. neither i can take the call nor disconnecting and it doesnt work for radio and music player too.. is there any settings which i will have to change???

Am intresting in buying this phone. Whats it like for wathching movies? Does it have a low number of pixels, or what?pls help

• chaity

Bijoy, 14 Oct 2010I have been using the HTC Wildfire since the time it released in... moreyr can we edit images on dis mobile??n howz is it's videos recording??
plzz tell

• Bijoy

I have been using the HTC Wildfire since the time it released in India. I am one of the first few users of HTC Wildfire here in India and I would say that this phone is really worth it for the price and the features.

I have utilized all possible features in the phone and it works like a charm. The most amazing features of the phone are the Picture Quality, Sound Quality and also the performance and battery backup. Initially for the first couple of days, you might need to charge it for 5-7 hrs and then on the phone would usually give you a backup for 2+ days easily based on usage, even after using Wifi, Data Connection, Games, Music and a Talk time of 2-4Hrs.

I have watched movies on the phone connected wirelessly onto the broadband connection at home and I have watched the movie while it was buffering without any Issues.

Android OS and the applications which they provide can fine tune your phone and also give you tons of applications which is really useful for your phone.

According to me, this is one of the best phones you can get with an Android OS and also with such amazing features from HTC at a pretty reasonable price. Most of the other Android phones are much costlier and cant pack all the features in one phone.

The only drawback is that it had a Capacitive TFT Screen, where in some phones like Samsung & the elder brother of Wildfire(HTC Desire) have the AMOLED Screen. However, HTC has comprised in that area to bring out an amazing phone at a very competitive price.

You want to take my word, go ahead, in case you want to buy this phone. Even a couple of my friends have brought this phone too and are enjoying the features too.

And last but not the least, the phone is priced around 15k. I had brought it for 16k when it was released in India.

• Your Mum

ash, 13 Oct 2010hey cud u guys temme if an x6 16gb wud be a betrr buy , id use a... moreno

• rohit

Vinesh, 07 Oct 2010Hi maddy, look for appSaver app...try it and let me know if t... morevinesh my i app save in phone memory plz help me to save in memory card

• kk

its acctually worth is 12000 in 15000 its not goood

• ash

hey cud u guys temme if an x6 16gb wud be a betrr buy , id use a ot of web browsing video playback games apps and the cam

joseph, 10 Oct 2010i just buyed my htc wildfir its just awesome the only problem i ... morei think these files are already saved on memory card....