HTC Wildfire

HTC Wildfire

• WTF?

i have wildfire now..it's very good..over all.! WILDFIRE can BURN you..:P

• usagirl

i'm thinking abt buying this phone....i had an iphone before so can anyone tell me if u can download games cuz i don't see next to games that they can be downloaded

• apps

is there a proper media player in the android market to play avi/divx files

Shovon, 06 Aug 2010Picture quality isn't that good. If u need really good n sharp p... moreWhat do you think is reason for this bad picture quality because desire has same camera?
Or is it a software fault?
Do you think updating this to Froyo 2.2 will make white balance good and increase picture quality too?

• Shovon

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2010 I like to buy this phone. My only concern is the resolution. Ca... moreI don't think resolution is a prob. Sometimes u'll see dotted lines but those r not annoying in anyway. And the colour is pretty good. 16M color. It has automatic brightness adjustment. It looks very nice & colourful when I play music videos.

• Shovon

ahmed, 06 Aug 2010htc wildfire or iphone 3gs which is the best plz advise meiPhone 3GS will be btter. If u've budjet then go for that.

I like to buy this phone. My only concern is the resolution. Can anybody who used this phone could tell me about the clarity of the display? I see in some videos some dotted lines in the display. Please comment about this.

• Shovon

srini, 06 Aug 2010how many applications are available for wildfire in android market. Thousands n thousands of applications are available to download from Android market. For free n paid versions r available.

• Shovon

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2010Are pictures clear? Is WILDFIRE having better camera than SONY X... morePicture quality isn't that good. If u need really good n sharp picture, go for a mobile with Carl Zeiss optics.

• Shovon

Lepp@rd, 06 Aug 2010can someone feed me back if this phone have a pocket office edit... moreNo free office editor. U've to buy office suit.

• ashu

rahul, 05 Aug 2010hi ashu.. to disable vibration while typing home->menu-&g... moreRahul,

Thanks. But I'm looking for the option to disable vibration in phone dial pad(number pad for calling).

Did u get vibration while dialing number.

Are pictures clear? Is WILDFIRE having better camera than SONY XPERIA X10 MINI PRO?
Should I go for Xperia X10 mini pro or HTC wildfire?

• pix

madali, 06 Aug 2010Just want to know, if this phone can make a video call? Someon... moreon, u can not make any video call from htc wildfire

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2010hey....pls help me... which is better nokia x6 or htc wfire????... morego for htc wildfire ...no doubt in that..

• madali

Just want to know, if this phone can make a video call?
Someone pls help me.

• srini

how many applications are available for wildfire in android market.

ahmed, 06 Aug 2010htc wildfire or iphone 3gs which is the best plz advise meiphone 4..why the hell are you comparing wildfire with iphone...wildfire is a midsegment device...

• Lepp@rd

can someone feed me back if this phone have a pocket office editor(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, PDF viewer)?
cz it's not mentioned in the specs...

and i heard that the HTC Touch2 phones are having power problem... it turns off suddenly several times a day is that right?

• ahmed

htc wildfire or iphone 3gs which is the best plz advise me

• lady C

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2010hey....pls help me... which is better nokia x6 or htc wfire????... morei think wildfire is better that X6