HTC Wildfire

HTC Wildfire

• bins

Alumoyo, 20 Jul 2010Droids are great, but incredibly data hungry. Very expensive to ... morehi alumoyo,

I have been a nokia user so far & am in dilemma to buy nokia c6 which is using symbian os, or go for htc with android platform. Can u pl explain what exactly u mean when u said android is data hungry & it works out too expensive? pl as your answer may remove my confusion on symbian or android.

thanks

• bins

hey guys,

can anyone tell me is there a htc model which has a secondary camera and also a qwerty keyboard along with touchscreen. Like Nokia c6. am really interested in htc mobile but unable to find a phone with secondary camera

yes its upgradable to FroYo (HTC said in statement sometime back)

• Alumoyo

Droids are great, but incredibly data hungry. Very expensive to run, i have one and its burning a hole in my pocket to the point that I'm now considering blackberry.

• Alwin

wildfire is updrable to android 2.2(froyo) ????????

• 31121991

hi all...i bought this phone yesterday only..only black colour was available in CHD..bought it for 15,500 INR with bill......all i can say for now is that it's a damn awesome change to my previous symbian phone..also android is way ahead of symbian....everything seems to be perfect as for now...just wanna ask the owner's of this beast that how can we change the widgets to the one's of our choice?reply ASAP..thnx in advance...

• sambhav

plzz tell me that does it have live wallpapers like nexus one????
and is there a 3d gallery??

• Kapil

I just bought this handset from Delhi 5 days back...and since then I m just hooked onto it..Its an awesome deal for an android phone..THere is no other android based mobile which will offer so many things at such a great price..5 MP camera, 3.2 inch screen and most important the ANdoid 2.1 (eclair)..I bet u guys will love this phone...

• shiva

Anonymous, 20 Jul 2010the design looks alike with Nexus One...very good phone for its price but htc keeps upset by not bring the front video call cam

dose this phone has 65k colour limitation ?

the design looks alike with Nexus One...

• Ahmed

I have had the phone for a couple of days now and it is a great phone, the resolution is good but there are some apps missing in the market although you can download it from the browser. Also the arabic language is still missing from the Android for the ones who need to read arabic sites or messages

Chaitanya, 19 Jul 2010I am not big fan of I-phone because of too many limitations and ... moreAndroid market has more than 90 thousand inside, and it keep expanding...you don't have to worry about android at the meantime...

[deleted post]you can buy it from http://www.flipkart.com/mobiles, they are offering the mobile for 14,959 Rs only.

Considering the low res screen the battery is terrible on this phone

i have purchased it today at 16k.

Can anyone tell me how to see files on memory card and phone memory

• yeo

compare htc wildfire and htc legend which one is better .

• CTYL

How about this phone video playback as well as the sound quality? Is it good? or below average?

• Lim

Hi, I'm going to purchases a wildfire handset very soon.
Does the digital compass work like those install in the iphone where you will be able to locate the orientation of a facing? Pls help..

• Aakash

ive has htc wildfire for over a week now and all i can say is i am in love with it..
in its price range i think it is the best handset..
it is quick enough, the android system is amazing and to top it all it looks fabulous and is very smoothly built.
One of my friends bought a nokia x6 16 gb when i purchased my wildfire and after using both the handsets, i wil definately say wildfire is the right choice. :)

• Chaitanya

**oh and is Android os is updatable? like I-phone firmwares ? 1.2 then 1.3 and then 3.1 etc etc?