HTC Wildfire

HTC Wildfire

nce phone its nt lagging buy its sure u will love tht phone

• ia

it has froyo

• Winda

I will have this handset soon... hell yeah.

Amazing phone ... trust me .... u r gonna luv this phone

I love this phone ir has a awesome running system the only down fell is you can onlydownloabd 4 apps

• eugene

Mr Buhari, 01 Dec 2011pls cn i make video call or skype with it? it does'nt support video-call and secondary cam nothing to do with skype but it may seems a perpect device fortunately it runs android 2.1 eclair operating system.

• mohit

yash, 02 Dec 2011Htc team,in this phn can we view pdf file or excel file? plz rp... moreyes u can view and edit pdf and doc file.
u have to install OFFICE PRO to do same.

abdo, 03 Dec 2011who advises me buying this phone and what problems might i face ... moreWith android running, u will find the phone is very underpowered. Get one with at least 1 ghz processor. Unless u r using as a phone only.

• abdo

ankit, 29 Nov 2011hows the htc wildfire s.... give me the opinion as soon as possi... moremy friend has it, he says that its not that better than wildfire its almost the same the only thing is that its android 2.2 upgradable 2.3

• abdo

who advises me buying this phone and what problems might i face if i do buy it? plz reply!

yash, 02 Dec 2011Htc team,in this phn can we view pdf file or excel file? plz rp... moreu can view , download the access on e thru ur market

• simo

hi

please assist i cant recieve any items using bluetooth. other devirce can find me but when it
supporse to send it does not send

• ismail

hi frieng its a good mobile i like it

• yash

Htc team,in this phn can we view pdf file or excel file?
plz rply as soon as possible

• zipso

can anyone help me abou wildfire wifi connection problem,,,i cant connect my wifi,,when i connect the wifi it always scannin and nothing come out,,,pls help me to solve...

• Ginof

Anonymous, 30 Nov 2011screen resolution is horrible and processor is soooooooooooooooo... moreI'v got this phone and dont have the problem you mention here.
Its an very nice phone.

• Mr Buhari

pls cn i make video call or skype with it?

I have it and I love it. I'd like to have one more for nothing, to play with it and try to put ubuntu onto it.

• the

Anonymous, 30 Nov 2011it always stuck. it is too slow yes,you are allrihgt... whay is to slow???

screen resolution is horrible and processor is sooooooooooooooooo slow i cant even scroll down the menu without it lagging. This is when i have no downloaded apps from the Market on it. DO NOT BUY THIS HORRIBLE SUPER SLOW UGLY PHONE.