HTC Wildfire

HTC Wildfire

• mani

frnz m going 2 buy htc wildfire or wildfire s,plz gve me sm kind f advice,wch 1 shud i buy....????also about btry timing??is it gd or.....???thnx

• mani

• Vitthal Bobade

AnonD-31422, 23 Nov 2011i cant store phone numbers on my sim card,why?Because it provides unlimited storage of contacts.
You can copy contact to sim if you want.

• Vitthal Bobade

I am using it since Sep 2011.
It is awesome phone.
Best smartphone in this price.

• sandy_009(mumbai)

salman, 23 Nov 2011HTC wilfire is good hand set or not ? please guide me becoz i wa... moreit is user friendly

The htc wildfire comes with Android 2.3.4 so who ever said you can't have any higher then 2.2 doesn't know what they are talking. The only complaint is memory space you on the phone. You can save your contacts to Sim by using options button on the contacts.

• ledu95

Does it have remote control from www.htcsense.com???

• salman

HTC wilfire is good hand set or not ? please guide me becoz i wana purchase it ..

mickyt, 23 Nov 2011my wildfire screen has locked up so i can receive calls and text... moreformat the phone memory

• ashu

i purchase today hape it will gud exp.

[deleted post]i cant store phone numbers on my sim card,why?

• fk

the gyz who have succesfully upgraded to 2.3 plz tuaght others ..plz tell whole processure cox there are some gyz lyke me who r completely beginners nd dun know any thng abt updates ok...hope u gyz understand..

• mickyt

my wildfire screen has locked up so i can receive calls and texts but cant drag screen down to reply ......so frustrating...any ideas what problem may be..??

• DPS

Anonymous, 21 Nov 2011Dr frndz i want 3g smrt fone with beter display & beter came... moreYou can buy smart phone but make sure you have to charge dailly( with in24 hrs) battery will die...........battery is major concern ....carry chnager in your pocket

Dr frndz i want 3g smrt fone with beter display & beter camera. Shall i have this (htc wildfire)

• evo 3d

@ Adyt

You can find all the info about upgrading your phone
here

good luck

• asd

Adyt, 19 Nov 2011gud to hear dat htc wildfire is upgrable till android 2.3...bt d... morei upgrade it to android 2.3.7 gingerbread thanks to cyanogenmod.com look for the guide of how to update it its much more fast and have some intresting options that are usefull

WOW I think this is the second best mobile!!!