HTC Windows Phone 8X

HTC Windows Phone 8X

• spectre

Nice looking handset, will probably get this to replace my HTC 7 Mozart WP7.5.

• dusitn

AnonD-70834, 10 Sep 2012I still want FM Radio in my High end phones. I can listen t... moreget spotify then, you can sync all your favorite songs to your phone and not have to pay data fees.

• nithi

good phone but S2 is much better

• sky

AnonD-70834, 10 Sep 2012I still want FM Radio in my High end phones. I can listen t... moreYou must better get Htc one x it got all specification

I still want FM Radio in my High end phones. I can listen to a local station and not have to worry about killing my data or being on Wifi. If i am on the bus, i can listen to something that's not on my phone, without costing me a ridiculous amount of money.

• name

I too want radio. How can people say a device is high-end when it's missing features!?

4.3 inch isn't impressive anymore, we want 4.7 or more... Come on HTC!

windows phones are going to be the next big thing for smartphones.with the grouwing interest among programmers the app market in just getting bulkier.

seems like it will compete with Lumia 820.

second comment btw!

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2012what is wrong with this people???NO RADIO and NO JAVA???come onif u really want to listen to radio or playing java files then go for cheap phones with your ancient thinking. .........!!! so bad to know dat some people also want radio in high end devices. ...

what is wrong with this people???NO RADIO and NO JAVA???come on