Huawei Ascend G525

Huawei Ascend G525

I have a problem. My storage is full and I tried to open the misc. Files under storage but it doesn't open. How can I delete those misc. files?

I need help!i cannot access my huawei g525 I already turn off the phone but still the touch screen is not working. What should I do? Please help. Thanks

My phone was broken, I wan't to get contacts from my device

• selmabajat

My Huawei Ascend G525 Rear camera not working so please guide me how to repair the same
thanks

• murugan

Very nice . But spare is not available in Tamilnadu. India

Yes, the battery does not last long and need to be always fully charge especially if you go on out door activities. Also,the phone is easily getting a high degree of heat. In fairness, I am satisfied with the total performance as my phone is getting two years now.

Anonymous, 05 May 2015its battery have too short life and became hot when much u... moreSame here! already within 1 year..

its battery have too short life and became hot when much used!!!

• monu

hr75, 05 Nov 2014It,s a good phone but It has not a good battery.Its battery is too bad

• Amir

Anonymous, 15 Jan 2015i have this phone since 6 month ago i want to work with com... morethis phone has no compass sensor

Not bad but fair

ive been triying to download my whatsapp it just go straight to google+,and it takes long to load.what should i do

• Gamepowerz

Anonymous, 29 Mar 2015I had this phone for 2 years, one of the best in the same p... moreI agree. I am a Huawei user for almost 2 years now. This cp hasn't let me down.

I had this phone for 2 years, one of the best in the same price category. No ear pain :) no slow working (but please notice I am not gamer).
I am faithfull for Huawei, now I have Ascend P7, also very satisfied.

• md shoaib

Yohan, 19 Feb 2015Fully worth the price you pay.hi this is phone is bad is battery not working

• Yohan

Fully worth the price you pay.

• moh heikal

Anonymous, 01 Oct 2014There are special sales for this phone, but when I read com... moreDo not buy this phone
Battery is soooooo bad but WiFi is working

just i use these phone last 1 year i have pain on my ear while calling and checking of radiation is not possible in this phone........

• CARLOS_VE

become my smart phone text messages in multimedia messaging even if it has not been entered any fact, what can i do?