Huawei Ascend G730

Huawei Ascend G730

solgtad23@yahoo.com, 28 May 2016My phone is HUAWEIG730-TOO which I have a problem with 3G servic... moremy huawel g730 - T00 cant work 3G, how can solv it?

• dina

Help! I have G730-U10 and it just turned off when I try to turn it on it just won't I have on screen "HUAWEI" and down says powered by android.Did anyone had problem like this or similar problem.

• dema

Anonymous, 23 Mar 2016Would someone please be able to help me? I just bought a Huawei ... moremy problem .. did you found solution ?

• dema

AnonD-459683, 10 Apr 2016Help! I have G730-U10 and it just turned off when I try to turn ... moreyes .. this my problem.. any solution please ?

• dema

my ( huawei ascend g730-u10) is stupid phone in the world ... suddenly , is stop working , when i turned it on , give me the huawei logo only !! any one can help me to know whats the problem ?

• Habesha

G730_TOO huawei is stupid phone...contact not working,,,phone stucking every minute

• Hasan

AnonD-537674, 15 May 2016i was buy huawi 730 before few day but cant work 3G pelz pelz he... moreChange ur sim from sim2 to sim1.. ur sim must have 3g option

• Cam

Camera resolution is mediocre and the snapchat filters dont work since its an android phone but hasn't this been fixed?

There is finger icon on G730 screen.I have done factory reset my phone many times.But this finer icon still appear on my display.I want remove this finger icon.It is look like as east touch icon.

• Mr.myo

There is a finger icon on my screeen.I have done factory reset many times.But this finger can not disappear.I want this finger icon.It icon is look like as easy touch.

Why my huawei g730-u10 Camera automatic stop showing me camera setting please?????

Why my Huawei G730 on and off by itself automatically.?

• sukri

can i change my android from jellybean to lolipop ??

my huawei g730-u00 stoped showing me my incoming txt messeges

• wikkki

shawkyy, 12 Jun 2016My Huawei g730 turn off and open again by himselfSame thing happend to me today and i dont know how to fix it. i was chating with one guy from service and he told me thet thet problem cant be fixed

Why my incomming message won't commimg ?

• rajan