Huawei Ascend P2

Huawei Ascend P2

• Abc

hashi, 17 Aug 2017i need that phone in pakistan .i really l0ve this phone i u... moreI have this phone

• dw

hauwie p2 phone is garbage....will not charge

• Rayan

F this phone. I have it play music on the background and while I was on facebook as soon as the notification tone sounded, it jammed the music and boom all sounds were off. I tried restarting the device but thats it, my music/sound chip is destroyed. Poor phone. It has heating issues too. Ton of BS. Don't buy this phone. Rating? No stars ever.

• hashi

i need that phone in pakistan .i really l0ve this phone i used it almost 1 year now its lct broken by me and not available in pakistan..

• auge styles

AnonD-682769, 07 Jul 2017The phone overheats easily. And I too can't post pics on in... morei can't open my p2-6070 huawe ascend it's only 5months old

AnonD-682769, 07 Jul 2017Ive been using Huawei P2 Ascend for almost a year now. When... moreThe phone overheats easily. And I too can't post pics on instagram.

Ive been using Huawei P2 Ascend for almost a year now. When a week ago we went on for a vacation. I charged my phone on a power bank for awhile and after that I cannot open it anymore. Like it is stucked on the logo everytime it powers on and always shuts down. But when I open it while charging it works fine. Is the problem with the battery or the phone itself? Is there any way I can fix it or should I handle it to the experts? Thank's yall

master, 04 Feb 2017Replaced the batteryWhat model was the battery you replaced? Do you know if HB4Q1HV works?

• master

Anonymous, 30 Dec 2016What will I do to my phone, huawei p2. It always get shutti... moreReplaced the battery

• jecka

Jolo, 13 Jan 2017Same exprerience as mine. I don't know what to do. Have you... moreI have same experience regarding my p2 I already look for a battery and they said they have no battery for huawei p2 that its already phase out haaay then I even contacted the main service center and they said they are no available battery for huawei p2 until now I couldn't use my phone its charging but I couldn't open it when I try to open it shutdown 😞😭😭😭

• Jolo

Anonymous, 30 Dec 2016What will I do to my phone, huawei p2. It always get shutti... moreSame exprerience as mine. I don't know what to do. Have you tried to replace your battery?

EZRA-L, 03 Mar 2016i bought my huawei ascend p2 last october 2015.. after a we... moreWhat will I do to my phone, huawei p2. It always get shuttingdown when not connected to charger. Now i am using my phone connected to its charger. Gosssshh my phone is in charging for 1week. Its 100% charged but whenever i unplug, there goes shutdown. Any solution ?

I had the same experienced and much worst was the program was corrupted, I had to bring it to the technician and install new program for 800php. Good thing is I could use my IG but the performance is not as good as before!

hey, 10 Nov 2016Still no answers on how solve the problem with the uploadin... moreHard reset

• hey

Still no answers on how solve the problem with the uploading to instagram issue

chan, 08 Sep 2016i can't post picture on instagrameven me i cannot post in instagram

• choy

huawei i just bought my phone this september 10 and now it just hanged up and i cant turn it on please help

• andrei

my phone just turn off and i can't turn it on its sucks...

• chan

i can't post picture on instagram

raykaams, 01 Mar 2015I take back everything i say about my ascend p2. I just re... moreHow do you reset the factory thing that you said