Huawei Ascend P7

Huawei Ascend P7

• NASA

I have this phone pme year and it is greath! Camera,memory,procesor and everything is 10 ;)

More than 12hours my Huawei p7 is not charging to 100%.
Have switched it off to easy charging but still 55% after 12hours.
Somebody help plz

AnonD-473747, 07 Dec 2015Can somebody please tell me Huawei Ascend P7 or Lenovo P70? Thanks:)Huawei P7 if....
You want Better Cam , Better Screen and Dolby Digital Plus
Lenovo P70 if....
You want Faster Processor , Better Battery Life and If You Want A Cheaper Phone
If I were to be Asked , I'd Choose the P70 , It has a Lollipop Upgrade but I Prefer the Kitkat , It has More Features than the Lollipop , Whereas Many Were Lost...
But Still I Love the P70 , It's Great!

Can somebody please tell me Huawei Ascend P7 or Lenovo P70?
Thanks:)

• Csa

AnonD-472411, 01 Dec 2015I Also use p7 (Kit kat) i want change to Loli Pop tel me its... moreB839 is the best working huawei release for this phone. Everthing works fine. Better battery life, smoother, faster ui.
B800 is only a rollback package to kitkat, not for everyday use.

• Anoop Kumar

my Huawei P7 13 megapixel camera ISO not working and the Picture is very cloudy. what i do ?

Anonymous, 10 Nov 2015for those who have problems with the last update B830, i advise ... moreI Also use p7 (Kit kat) i want change to Loli Pop tel me

its good or bad ?

• azhar mehmood

USama, 25 Nov 2015U restore all ur mobile settings or use another vider player lik... moreI reset my Huawei ascend p7 but still same problem.
When start charging now it's just 10% charge in one hour.

• Nick

I read about the rollout of Lollipop for this device, seems that Belgium is kept out of the loop?

• Rashid

dear,
i am using p7 but problem is when i am ussing the wifi or data that time my phoon gating low sound almost zero so i can not lisstion ring or massge. even i rest mobile.
if any one hase any suggetion please assit solve the problem

• azhar mehmood

I'm using Huawei ascend p 7 from 1 year
But one month I'm having problem to recharge
I plugin charger and it charge the battery very slow battery recharge full in 6 hours
It takes too much time
What should I do

• USama

U restore all ur mobile settings or use another vider player like as Max Player or VLC player then ur problem is resolve.

• m saeed

Anonymous, 22 Nov 2015No, it does not!hi! my mobaile is problum first downlod video after video come back gallery but when open the gallery video playing after my mobaile is hanging or restart pleaz you tell me what problum?

AnonD-346842, 21 Nov 2015Hello, can anyone tell me if Huawei Ascend P7 supports wireless ... moreNo, it does not!

• billy

saim, 19 Nov 2015Please tell me Huawei ascend p7 single or duel simsingle sim it is, my friend!

Hello, can anyone tell me if Huawei Ascend P7 supports wireless charging ? Thank you in advance.

• saim

AnonD-464609, 10 Nov 2015Using P7 for almost a year from now, and i can say that it is ve... morePlease tell me Huawei ascend p7 single or duel sim

• Imran

My P7 was working perfectly before B830 update after that apps keep on crashing. I found a solution to this problem, the main culprit here is chrome browser, reset chrome so that all its updates are removed then remove FB app. After this restart phone, install FB app again and turn off auto play videos in FB. I did this and viola my phone is running better than before.

Use Firefox instead till Huawei releases a fix for this.

• philp