Huawei Ascend P7

Huawei Ascend P7

zaurus54, 28 Sep 2014I've bought P7 month ago. For me: design 6, screen 5/6, huavey s... moreThanks for information zaurus love u ummmhaaaaaa

Anonymous, 28 Sep 2014Thank you very much.Thanks for giving information love u ummhaaa

• zaurus54

AnonD-313043, 28 Sep 2014Hello guy's I was thinking to buy huawei p7 but want to know som... moreI've bought P7 month ago. For me: design 6, screen 5/6, huavey system overlay 5, speed 5/6 and now... battery 5 (normal use speek, sms, net, WiFi every day but not long) 2 - 3 days. It has great guard monitoring battery use. For me good choice

precious, 28 Sep 2014Hi i want this phone so much but i dont know how much it will be... moreRight now it costs 299 euros in Germany,I think till December the price will not drop too much,maybe 20-30 euros ,but not more I guess

• precious

Hi i want this phone so much but i dont know how much it will be in december or on 2015.cause i just started managing my money for this phone im only high school please answer my question. how much will be huawei p7 on december

Hello guy's I was thinking to buy huawei p7 but want to know something about p7 like how long battery work on 3g data n any problems having in this phone thanks shifaya mumbai

AnonD-101313, 27 Sep 2014The back panel is made of gorilla glass 3,after three months of ... moreThank you very much.

Anonymous, 27 Sep 2014Hi guys i want to buy this phone.My questions are only is the ba... moreThe back panel is made of gorilla glass 3,after three months of usage,I don't see any scratches on it I have the white version,the battery lasts for a full day of heavy usage with 4.5 hours screen on and the ram usage is pretty fine,I always have more than 800 mb free,but I close often the background running apps,and today I received the third update since I bought it ,is still on 4.4.2, I hope the battery life will be better.

Hi guys i want to buy this phone.My questions are only is the back panel easy to scratch,battery life and ram usage?

Hy guys how much time p7 is taking to fully charge from 5% to 100%

• Ayesha

Diesel, 26 Sep 2014Hello ! My all freinds dear Ayesha Huawei p7 is the one of the b... moreThank Aqeel,

Actually I do have iPhone 5S, but now want to quit for some other brand. My friend recommended me regarding P7 but i don't know how is Huawei brand. Heard for the 1st time.

Anyway thankyou.

• Saba

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2014the photos of the phone shows 2 sim card slots. unless the other... moreDear,

Actually two models are avaialbel.

1. model name is L-00 which has dual sim option but you have to sacrifice for NFC,

2. model name is L-01 which is single sim and with NFC enabled.

regards,
Saba

• jo

angel, 26 Sep 2014Where can i buy dual sim? Actually i have it already but i thoug... moreU can insert a nano Sim instead of ur micro sd

I got p7 but after 1month use it does not read simcard
At all useless does not worth even $100

• Andulu

Best phone ever in its price range. Plus with killer looks! I highly recommend.

• luciicob

AnonD-48562, 14 Sep 2014what is the benefit of the 2 NFC stickers which come with p7 ? dude, they're awesome!!!! Need to buy at least 5 more though! Programmed one of them to turn WiFi on/Mobile Data off when I get home and the other way around before I leave home. The sticker is on my house door. I stuck the other NFC sticker on my dashboard and programmed it to turn on Bluetooth and GPS when I get in the car, and the other way around when I leave my car. I used Trigger to double programm the stickers. Awesome technology...this NFC stuff :)

• luciiacob

Giedrius, 23 Sep 2014hello I bought this phone some days aago, good phone but I got o... moresame for me, but works fine nonetheless

• Philandero

I bought this phone a couple of weeks ago and I've been testing it since then. My notes are:

1- First of all, it seems like the phone specs are depending on the model! I bought the L00 - which is the model that's available in China which supports dual sim card. This model doesn't have NFC enabled! Like what is mentioned in the specs here. So my advise, make sure to know exactly what you need, as if you want the NFC enabled phone and not the dual sim, you should go for the L01

2- The phone comes preloaded with some stupid Apps... If you are not savvy enough to root it and uninstall these apps... You'll just have to live with it.

3- One of the preloaded Apps is a somehow hacked facebook!! Even the build in antivirus on the phone detect it as a virus!!! My advise is either to avoid using it, or of course it will be better if you delete it. "Again all these notes are on the model available in China market... the L00"

4- The phone performance is really amazing... it's one of the best flagships for best price in market.

• angel

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2014Yes it is a dual Sim. Where can i buy dual sim? Actually i have it already but i thought its dual,when its deliverd to me from amazon its not dual sim_ and im so disappointed!!!

• Popoy

Fab, 23 Sep 2014Dear all, when i plug my p7 on my mac book air it doesn't appea... moreAs we all know, MAC has a lot of restriction. Try to use Windows OS. :)