Huawei Ascend Y220

Huawei Ascend Y220

TERRA, 01 Apr 2014where can i find this phone because i can't find it anywhere eve... moreLook online. Jetmart has it

• Sone

AnonD-241462, 07 Mar 2014Internet issues plague first time users with this phone it seems... moreThank you!!!!this really helped me a lot!!!!

• TERRA

where can i find this phone because i can't find it anywhere even jet,edgars,foschini,markhams and pep stores they don't have it

• Blessed

Anonymous, 30 Mar 2014I like to know how to download whatapp on thise fomTo download & to instal whatzup, bbm, office n pdf, bibles, etc. . . . You go to Play Store, ul c wat to install. If u dnt c it, click search and type whatever you want

• Sayal Ali

my Y220 isn't showing viber contacts any suggestions on how to fix dis problem?

• MG

pay attetion this is an ANDRIOD GINGERBREAD 2.3 it wil not support BBM but wil support whatsapp only andriod ice sandwich ver4.0 and above will support BBM sorry guys :(

• jooze

Ann, 28 Mar 2014Does this phone work with something like BISDnt u know wht bis means.u will get sued.

• lindz

allan, 22 Mar 2014awesome device,same features as the Samsung galaxy range. downlo... moreHow do uu download bbm on this phone?

• Eezee

pona, 30 Mar 2014i cant dawnload my whatsapp on my huweiYou can't install Whatsapp if you don't have a memory card in the phone. You can't install apps on the phone memory.

• M.s

Ds phone is cool but it doesn't seem to have bbm as most of the people said.It should have flash light for nyt photos

pona, 30 Mar 2014i cant dawnload my whatsapp on my huweiI like to know how to download whatapp on thise fom

• Huwi

thobile, 29 Mar 2014the phone is the best but I seems to struggle to download bbm, i... moreCant wait to purchase the hauwei

• pona

i cant dawnload my whatsapp on my huwei

• thobile

the phone is the best but I seems to struggle to download bbm, it just write install and when i press it it doesnt do anything. other than that everything is cool

this cell phone is dual sim phone. it has a very low internal memory only 10 MB. ROM is somethin else. u need to buy a memory sd card. those who donot want a good camera phone but need all other gadgets (wifi, 3G, small screen 3.5", talk time, music etc), this phone is the best.

• spike22

awesome phone, only one problem, i have a 4g sd card and its not picking it up? any suggestions as to how to fix it/

• lebenze

Big O, 27 Mar 2014How do I download facebook, twitter and whatsapp?i cnt use ma vodacom sim card on hawei yoh m stresed

guyz how to connect wcdma to this 4n. i can't connect to internet

no name, 28 Mar 2014luv the fone but not a fan of the VGA camera... it looks awesome... moreI have this phone but I have a problem I can't download whatsapp what could be the problem?