Huawei Ascend Y220

Huawei Ascend Y220

• mbali

Ann, 28 Mar 2014Does this phone work with something like BISI cant download whattsapp

• no name

luv the fone but not a fan of the VGA camera... it looks awesome in white! cant wait to get myself one.

• Ann

Does this phone work with something like BIS

Huawei y220 download whatsapp

• Ian

Hi guys, i cant seem to get online when im out and about, cant send whatsapp messages at all..onlu whe iv logged on to my home wi-fi..how do i use the data iv installed on my phone? please help..feeling frustrated

sum1 oulik, 26 Mar 2014Hi guys can any1 plz tell me how to get a google account on the ... morego to gmail.com on the phone and sellect create account

also the gmail app should be on ur phone

gonna get this phone this weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Zelda

Big O, 27 Mar 2014How do I download facebook, twitter and whatsapp?Go to settings, applications, preferred install location and choose removable sd card as preferred install location, than you can download everything you want.

nicky, 25 Mar 2014Please assist am trying to download and its giving me the error ... moremust add in a 2gb n above sd card. otherwise all apps cannot install

• tundra

very good and reliable phone. huawei should make me their ambassador I show them how these things are done

how can i access internet

• Big O

How do I download facebook, twitter and whatsapp?

• chosen

sum1 oulik, 26 Mar 2014Hi guys can any1 plz tell me how to get a google account on the ... moreNice features indeed! But I can't connect to Google Account. Please help.

• chosen

• Electro

moh, 07 Mar 2014does its have bbmI hear the android gingerbread supports it

• Sina

Trust me guys with that amount of money this is the best android phone u can buy.Highly recommended.

• sum1 oulik

nicky, 25 Mar 2014i got a google account it is giving me a error 504Hi guys can any1 plz tell me how to get a google account on the Huawei ascend y220

• Dee

nicky, 25 Mar 2014Please assist am trying to download and its giving me the error ... moreHuawei Y220 can use whatsapp?

• samson

smeh, 25 Mar 2014ppl plz give all good & bad abt this huawei y220......is it ... moreIt's a good phone the problem is a space you can't install mamy application its good for the price.

• nicky

nicky, 25 Mar 2014i got a google account it is giving me a error 504I do have a google account