Huawei Ascend Y220

Huawei Ascend Y220

• nicky

nicky, 25 Mar 2014i got a google account it is giving me a error 504I do have a google account

• nicky

L3GeNDaRY, 12 Mar 2014you need a google account i got mine today and that was the firs... morei got a google account it is giving me a error 504

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2014This phone is using up all my airtime (R29) if I'm on Whatsapp f... morerather buy data bundles

• nicky

Please assist am trying to download and its giving me the error 504,,, what must i do

• gal

can i use this fone as a wifi hotspot for my compaq laptop

• maldesh spoga g88

y cant this phone cant have a whatsaap

• Mhlozayo77

Guys please help how to download whatsapp on this phone using MTN network?

• smeh

ppl plz give all good & bad abt this huawei y220......is it a good thing to move from galaxy pocket to huawei y220........plz help me out pllzzxz

Anonymous, 17 Mar 2014This phone is using up all my airtime (R29) if I'm on Whatsapp f... moreTry buying data with ur airtym.*141*2# if u on mtn

• TIKI

AnonD-245084, 17 Mar 2014skype does not work well. i have tried to handsets so far. it wo... moreGRUSS

Here's what I did with my device.

While all other apps are on the SD card, Skype remains on the phone memory. And works well for me. No issues. Try that and see how it goes.

And yes your apps will close when you clear memory :)
That's the whole point. It's a small device...

Enjoy

• cmsiza

AnonD-246315, 21 Mar 2014Yes you can access what's app, BBM even Instagram You can get... moreI need this phone to use it for wifi for my tablet. Does it have wifi direct?

• Slender

Hw do u dwnld bbm n watsapp!

• allan

awesome device,same features as the Samsung galaxy range. downloaded bbm and whatzapp and working 100%.well who needs an expensive phone.

• boh

Wow! Cool! I really wanna buy this phone after hearing thatt it also supports BBM,hopefully by. May I'd have saved enough money to buy it because my BlacBerry sucks!

• samson

slender, 21 Mar 2014does dis phone have BBM or WHATSAPP....im thinking of buying it.... moreSo far so good, it's a good phone, WhatsApp and BBM are working perfectly....Good phone for your money.

• samson

slender, 21 Mar 2014does dis phone have BBM or WHATSAPP....im thinking of buying it.... moreYes, I bought it today, BBM, whatssap are working perfectly but you must have any e-mail address from Google e.g gmail.com, you'll download it from play store apps.

Yes you can access what's app, BBM even Instagram

You can get the phone for R450 at Jet or Pep stores

slender, 21 Mar 2014does dis phone have BBM or WHATSAPP....im thinking of buying it.... moreths phne is gud u cn use it bt i need network setting plz

• slender

Anonymous, 13 Mar 2014Huawei ascend y210 is better. somebody please respond to me.does dis phone have BBM or WHATSAPP....im thinking of buying it....does it also allow a CELLC sim card?....how much is it exactly plzzz can somebody reply to me i nid answerz

I hear its a great phone,i just cant wait to get one for me this weekend . . #excited