Huawei Ascend Y511

Huawei Ascend Y511

• Asso

AnonD-285145, 19 Jul 2014anyone played clash of clan on this device? yes it is perfectly awesome

• violet

How come mu huawei y511 is not dual simů?

• fiko

i dont really have any ideal about z internet connection,n pliz help me i'm dine

anyone played clash of clan on this device?

• farhad

can i play with this clash of clan?

• barii

bradley, 16 Jul 2014Try to factroy reset hey any ony can tell me how it works plzz i will bye it soon .. does it create any problem i mean does it stucksor something else bad happen to it plzz answer mee my email. breakdebeat809@gmail.com

• bradley

Bazoka, 26 Jun 2014my phone is shutdown it self without any reason and some time wh... moreTry to factroy reset

• Nick

I am very disappointed there is no sign of a flash on this dam phone .it really sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can i get a refund ?

st.user, 09 Jul 2014Rating : Pretty goo for a cheap smart phone. Camera: Bad rea... moreand battery its usefull or no for a long day normal use

m-cee-l, 15 Jul 2014I heard this phone doesnt have flash light? is it true? cos I sa... moreplz is the battery good for a long day use or not

hi plz i m going to by this phone and i m afraid .1 which is better nokia x ot huawei y511 and why ????? 2 is in huawei any problem or lag ????

• m-cee-l

I heard this phone doesnt have flash light? is it true? cos I saw it and loved the look but kinda discourage about it not having a flash light.#not pics at night# Is this true?

• bree

I wanna buy this phone but I hear a lot of people complaining about the camera,m not sure if I should go for it or not coz I love taking pictures,any advice pls??

• mun li

user, 09 Jul 2014older post: how to capture screen / screenshot. power + volume... moreThank you...

• AnonD-282068

cant install nba 2k14 can anyone help me

• st.user

st.user, 09 Jul 2014Rating : Pretty goo for a cheap smart phone. Camera: Bad rea... morecorrection: *** pretty good.

• st.user

Rating : Pretty goo for a cheap smart phone.

Camera:
Bad rear camera quality in low light. Front camera rarely used since it is low rez and I don't selfies or video chat. If I do take a selfie, I prefer to do it with the rear camera in daylight or under bright light. No option for turning off / changing camera sounds, maybe unless you install a separate app.

Apps / performance:
Most of the apps are google based so i don't mind them being bloatware. I used Go launcher and it lags a bit, but it's just fine for me.

It loads apps reasonably well, I'm able to play my snes emulator well - including "special roms" like Super Mario RPG. I like casual, small sized games, not heavy 3d or internet based games, but this is capable of things like that.

Speakers are reasonably ok, performance with headphones is good - standard.

Built in Huawei keyboard is ok too, of course you have apps from google Play store

I was comparing this to the Nokia X. This may be a bit better hardware-wise. I have no idea performance wise. nokia-X seems to have limited Android options when this is all android, so I picked this one.

For a cheap phone under Php 5000, I'm very happy with it.

• user

older post:
how to capture screen / screenshot. power + volume down button. tricky. works on and off ...or i just don't get the technique.

Update

Works:
hold power + volume down for 1 second, then release.

doesn't work:
· tapping keys together for less than a second
· Holding it down longer than a second doesn't work.

• user

• #not a fan

Alert Austria, 24 Jun 2014pls use a high speed memory card especially if you take movies, ... morethe phone the pretty good.I'm a fan of the brand and would like to get myself one,but the camera is a deal breaker for me!!! I need to take selfies in the dark so flash would come in handy.!lol