Huawei Enjoy 5s

Huawei Enjoy 5s

ahmed, 04 Dec 2016Can any one uses this phone tell me if it supports otg and is it... morenot upgrabable to android 6
dunno about otg
both phones are good for gaming,but I tnink huawei phones' software and performance are better than lenovo phones

• ST CSR

Anonymous, 23 Nov 2016st = straight talk? csrSimple T-MO :v so... nope.

Anonymous, 14 Sep 2016for 5.0" phone you need at least 3000mAhSame here,

• ahmed

Can any one uses this phone tell me if it supports otg and is it upgradable to android 6 or not and if its better for gaming or lenovo k5 plus please :)

I bought this phone, I realize that the compass is not working, I downloaded many compass applications but still not working, is this a problem in this phone series or there's another explanation? please your opinions. Thanks

• Fstaunt

chinex37, 02 Mar 2016When is it going to go globely cos we in nigeria really need to ... moreIt's Huawei gr3 in Nigeria

ST CSR, 16 Nov 2016Little review of this phone (3 months of usage): -Performance ... morest = straight talk? csr

Little review of this phone (3 months of usage):
-Performance is good enough for daily usage.
-Battery lasts me all day. If you're a heavy user, this is not your phone and you might look for other options.
-Display and brightness, the display is cool (don't expect 4K, smh), also the maximum brightness is good, but again, don't expect the brightness to make you blind.
-Graphics (GPU), it's capable to play heavy games, but again don't expect Snapdragon or Exynos performance.

Any questions, let me know and I will try to reply.

• IQ

AnonD-598551, 16 Oct 2016The specs of this phone are almost identical to the P8 Lite - wh... moreThis phone got a 1500Mhz Cpu though

• hafy

Epukiro, 20 Oct 2016Does anyone know if this phone has notification lights for misse... moreyes its available notification light for missed calls & SMS.

• Epukiro

Does anyone know if this phone has notification lights for missed calls and messages received?

The specs of this phone are almost identical to the P8 Lite - why does it exist?

Chris , 13 Oct 2016Help I bought this phone 2 days ago , the earphone volume is ver... moreAlso, if there are any volume key adjustments on the earphones then do check that also Chris. I hope you are able to solve the issue

Chris , 13 Oct 2016Help I bought this phone 2 days ago , the earphone volume is ver... moreYou sure you have set the media volume to the required level using the volume keys while playing the music? I've used my Samsung basic earphones, default earphones given by huawei and senheissers sterio earphones and I felt that the volume is normal and good. Works well for me

• Chris

Help I bought this phone 2 days ago , the earphone volume is very low . I even tried multiple earphones any help plz

• nick a

Rana, 19 Jul 2016Where i found this phone ? Nd how many price ?200$

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2016Mine has no play store , so i can't whatsapp, facebook, etc.... ... moreI'm not sure why your phone has no google play. Mine had the Google play and all google apps. Go to settings-->apps-->check to confirm. Even after that if you are sure your phone doesn't have the Google play app, you can go to the Google play site and login and download the apps which you need. You can install it on your phone.
If you insist you need the Google play app, you can go for any apk file from another source(I won't recommend that. Better use the site which is trustworthy).
This is the link for whatsapp( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co­m.whatsapp ). You need to copy the link to the browser, login and install it from your huawei device that's all.
Hope this helped.

• Night wolf

Rana, 19 Jul 2016Its available in middle east ?Yes its available in middle east I use it and I bought it in syria .. very goid phone

• Acidwire

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2016Mine has no play store , so i can't whatsapp, facebook, etc.... ... moreYou bought a fake huawei.