Huawei G8

Huawei G8

It has anounced almost 2 months ago but still no signs of launch... what the... plsss give some info regarding this phn so can we get to kno abt its price r ishould evict this phn from ma list :-/

It's not dual SIM

• Drew

I really like how p8 and mate s have "im here" feature to find it. P8 however doesnt have fingerprint. Mate s does but to expensive and dont care for 2d touch or knuckle touch. I like fingerprint on huaweis cause unlocks phone even if screen off. So what im trying to say is, will this phone come with same fingerprint style, im here capability as well, and at least android 5.1 so i can also do multi screens and be at an affordable price?

• Jairudy

Please review G8, the detail of p8 review amazing!!!
Have tried to research Huawei G8 because 5.5" screen, ok weight and Snap 615. There are a lot of phones with the 615, and I hoping that price war will come, or similar.
Thinking Sony M4 Aqua has better resale, but One plus are bargains on Ebay right now.

LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800) - LTE band 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 7(2600) expe

Which LTE bands does this phone support?

nice phone & design

• Z

Sam Cheong, 03 Sep 2015Just go to trade in your Huawei to a Samsung phone!I will be a big step backwards , if he moves to Samsung .

• Sam Cheong

julien, 02 Sep 2015my phone is indicating Huawei Recovery 1.0 what do i restore?pl... moreJust go to trade in your Huawei to a Samsung phone!

• julien

my phone is indicating Huawei Recovery 1.0 what do i restore?please urgent

• sagar

where are the prices yar attach the price and pics of front and back please.

• AKSH

NOW HUWEI GOING badly couse not giving gorilla glass ,infrared port etc,,,,better is MOTO G ,,,

So Huawei will never do 4K recording?

• jojo

nice phone ,,i am very sastisfy,,,

• Joe

Does it have a removable Battery?

• PaxDroid

ciquta, 23 Aug 2015 Huawei makes great phones at excellent prices, but I really do... moreThank you for your advice, we will take that into consideration...........NOT

The design of this phone looks fabulous! I hope Huawei's Nexus will at least look as good as this!

SKYGUIDE, 21 Aug 2015If I was blind, stupid and ignorant I would definetly buy it..I ... moreYour comment would've been much better if directed to the iPhone.

ciquta, 23 Aug 2015 Huawei makes great phones at excellent prices, but I really do... moreYes, that's why they choose to build Google's next nexus is the first place.

even honor 4c is also octa core why this is only quad core