Huawei Mate 10 Lite

• N
  • Nidhish
  • 6kw
  • 16 May 2022

It has been 5 years still using now.. No issues..very good mobile i have ever used Except old android OS its not phone problem..

• r
    • ritz
    • JFC
    • 15 May 2022

I love this phone. Best i ever had. Been using for close to 05 years. It is so durable because i maximize it's use. Never had any issue except for the short battery life, maybe because it's quite old already. but if not for that reason, I will not buy a new one.

• RITZ
      • JFC
      • 15 May 2022

Anonymous, 28 Apr 2022The only downside to this phone is that they stopped updati... more have the same situaiton. this phone is very durable. i really maximize it's use. still working after 5 years.

One of the best midrange phone that i ever use,

• 0uJ
          • 28 Apr 2022

The only downside to this phone is that they stopped updating it at android 8. Literally my only complaint and only reason why I'm looking for a new phone. Had this one for 4 years.

• a
            • anonymus
            • N7A
            • 23 Mar 2022

how do you know that the huawei 10 lite you have bought is original because nowadays the fake ones are many

• 3SI
              • 03 Mar 2022

hesoka, 11 Feb 2022try to buy lcd and replace itWhy would an LCD help with a swollen battery

• 0sC
                • 19 Feb 2022

Reviewer , 04 Feb 2022I've been using this phone for exactly 4 full years, a... moreTbh i've used mine for more than 3 years (changed to poco f3 10 months ago) and i can't praise the mate 10 lite well enough!!! I loved that device, it just worked!!! And software was pretty nice! The only reason that pushed me to upgrade was my broken/yellowish screen and the battery tho not swollen it started acting weird and it does not hold charge for more than 4 hours sot... So paying 200€ extra euros for a new handset is the most cost effective solution. Otherwise take care of your phone, it is legendary!!!

• h
                  • hesoka
                  • gma
                  • 11 Feb 2022

Aysha, 29 Jan 2022I am using this phone from 4 years.In 4the years i changed ... moretry to buy lcd and replace it

• h
                    • hesoka
                    • gma
                    • 11 Feb 2022

Anonymous, 30 Jan 2022I too have a bloated battery, What did you do?good quality until now i used my huawei nova 2i and easy to replace battery last month may old battery was change after that changes just like new

• Reviewer
                      • gKB
                      • 04 Feb 2022

I've been using this phone for exactly 4 full years, and it's definitely the best investment I've made.
                      I still have 2GB of RAM free and half the internal memory.
                      Downsides:
                      - the battery. Drains so fast, and charges so slow..
                      - the camera start started to lag a bit recently, although it's probably an age thing.
                      -updates stopped at Android 8.
                      8/10

• Q8u
                        • 30 Jan 2022

I too have a bloated battery, What did you do?

• A
                          • Aysha
                          • 25L
                          • 29 Jan 2022

I am using this phone from 4 years.In 4the years i changed the battery 4 times but again swollen.screen is also yellow.

• F
                            • Fufuud
                            • y6V
                            • 05 Jan 2022

Bloating battery is such a common problem for this phone.
                            Luckily, the Huawei service picked it up during the midst of pandemic.
                            12 dollars for both the battery and lcd(unbelievable price yeah)
                            +10 bucks for the service charge.
                            Still a great handset since i dont game in my phone anyways, the lcd is really good just for watching videos and such.

But yeah it drains really fast compared to a 7nm procie like the Nova 7i.
                            And it doesnt have fast charge at all. 2 hours is too old school.

yellow screen problm, 28 Nov 2021my screen has lots of yellow areas so if i change it wo... moreYou have burned screen. The brightness is set to high. Just put it on auto next time. And yes the replacement of the screen will solve your problems.

• s
                                • syed
                                • L2P
                                • 29 Nov 2021

i have mate 8 my mobile mother board is not working any body is repair my mobile

• y
                                  • yellow screen problm
                                  • S9e
                                  • 28 Nov 2021

my screen has lots of yellow areas

so if i change it would it go away or is it an internal problem ?

• m
                                    • manugw
                                    • P9C
                                    • 23 Nov 2021

Wolverin, 18 Nov 2021I had it for 4 years now. However, unfortunately I had to c... moreMine, had a swelling once, thing is i used to charge everyday overnight, I think that was really unhealthy for the battery. Other features are great

• I
                                      • Ikram
                                      • u1t
                                      • 19 Nov 2021

question, 07 Nov 2021i have yellow areas on my screen , anyone faces same issues ?Yes my whole screen become fade....yelliwish not white....and has so many white dots.......

• W
                                        • Wolverin
                                        • Ab9
                                        • 18 Nov 2021

I had it for 4 years now. However, unfortunately I had to change the battery thrice within a span of this year and it seems the battery is swelling up again. I have no option other than changing my phone to something more new which the smartphone company will continue to support by providing new OS updates. Had a good run with Huawei Mate 10 Lite I really hoped to use it till the software stopped working hahahah but oh well.