Huawei Mate 10 Lite

Huawei Mate 10 Lite

• apumpin

Plz anybody that can tell me if Hauwei mate 10 lite have mirror share.i want to buy one but I don't know if it has mirror share

Muhammad Anas, 29 Aug 2021Using this phone since december 2017 very nice phone still ... moreI'm using this phone since feb 2019. It has a good battery life. Running without any issue till now. Battery life is still similar to new phone.

Camera quality is still too awesome

4gb 64gb combination is awesome
Like if someone is using phone with basic requirements that's the one you need.

Using since December 2017 its the best ever wishing Huawei come back

• cw

After 3+ years is still good and working 10/10 :)

• Muhammad Anas

Using this phone since december 2017 very nice phone still want to use more

• Maruhan

I am using it since 2017 December, I am happy with the performance 😊😊😊

• Ivin

Using my mate 10 lite since 2017 and i'm super happy with it. Recently changed the battery( not draining issue but bulged ) with a new battery self since the frame started to pop up. There is issue with the secondary mic since voice doesn't receive at the receiving partys end in loudspeaker mode.

• Hamza

I Still using this mobile from 2018 still good performance everything ok only battery problem now i'll change the battery and then i hope it'll good Working

• Pletoun

Bought this phone on december 2017, and still using this phone to this day. Thats more than 3 years. The only issue after 3 years is only battery drain but i have replaced it now it works good.

• Kenji

Is there anyone ever try the latest software update?

• HN

I bought this smartphone 3 years ago and still using it. I'm going to buy the same model as secondary phone as mine's battery starts not effective as before (normal, 3 intense years). Good smartphone, good screen even just LCD.

• Shahid

I was very happy with this phone but it dead after 2.5 year ..1st UI not responding and then software install failed message and then never opened again repairing lab tried a lot but not succeed. now looking for new one but except huawei.

• dx

miming, 08 Apr 2021Very good phone, but the battery got swollen. Seriously nee... moreJust look for online shopping website and find the battery for this phone. Just replaced the battery on mine last year and still going strong. Process was very easy and straight forward. A tip to prolong your battery health is to keep ur phone battery level between 40-85%. This reduce the likes of it getting swollen.

• Malik Turk

I'm using this phone more than three years, it's really awesome

• asjts

miming, 08 Apr 2021Very good phone, but the battery got swollen. Seriously nee... moreYou can get it on Ali Express or contact their authorised service centre near you.

• Diab

one of the most reliable phones , good battery life, awesome Huawei service as I have replaced the display with 45USD and it got replaced with the battery which extended the mobile lifetime , I got it 4 years ago and not even thinking to replace.

Very good phone, but the battery got swollen. Seriously need to change it and don't even know whr to get it.

• Kaleem Ullah

Arnab, 17 Mar 2021I am using this phone for last 3 years without any issue. t... moreThe best phone ever i used maye 10 for last three year no issue in battery or any thing 🔋

I'm using this 3+ years till date no issues and the battery life is awesome. Also I never took this phone to service center for any repairs.

• Ali Mehdi

It worked fine for couple of years but then I find it worst phone regarding playing PUBG. And there is a major issue of connectivity with this phone. Wifi catching is worst. Phone lags after storage cross 60. Moreover battery has swollen but working fine. Camera is perfect and I think someone should consider buying it only for the camera.