Huawei Mate 10 Pro

I am using it from 2017. No issue,
My daily driver.
I love it

• Ivanmilla

Zero , 23 Jul 2021I'm using this phone since 2017, no issue yet. Im using it since 2017 and. Still no issue i have no regrets on this phone!

• james

wat is better. android 9 or 10?

Zero , 23 Jul 2021I'm using this phone since 2017, no issue yet. I am facing battery issue drain so fast I am a lite user

Zero , 23 Jul 2021I'm using this phone since 2017, no issue yet. May phone can't download apps

• Zero

Anonymous, 08 Jun 2021someone tell me if this is a good phone? I'm looking f... moreI'm using this phone since 2017, no issue yet.

Dvd2k06, 15 Jul 2021Hi! Can someone tell me if it is worth uprgading to mate 10... moreSwitching a mate line to a nova line wont be an upgrade but a downgrade!

• DunyaDar

• Samul

Huawei Mate 10 pro receiving Harmony OS 2.0 beta in China. Hope global models will too. Has been a superb phone over the years.

Dvd2k06, 15 Jul 2021Hi! Can someone tell me if it is worth uprgading to mate 10... moreYes absolutely! I can tell you from my personal experience: this week I started using my wife's Mate 10 PRO because she bought a new phone and my old phone is broken. This Mate 10 PRO is 3 years and 8 months old (bought November 2017) and the battery still lasts 2 days. Camera is still very good and the screen is superb. Latest update is EMUI 10.2 which is Android 10 and I believe it will be OK for few more years for sure. I'm using Microsoft Launcher for better customization and additional features and ability to use third party addons like LineX icon pack. Phone is lightning fast. High quality phone, and so beautiful (this one is Midnight Blue colour) I'm so happy with it I can't tell you enough. Go for it you won't be disappointed.

Hi! Can someone tell me if it is worth uprgading to mate 10 pro from a Huawei Nova 5t in 2021?

• Bat Rumbetsa

I have Mate 10 pro almost 4 years (from begin novemver 2017) and he is still fast ;) Battery is great too, maybe some 3-4% drop, but maybe not. I do not feel the difference. The only problem is the less good usb-c charging port. But hey, I am heavy user and in 4 years its okay ;) I am still using it, love it, and will not change it! Thanx Huawei!

Yeah.. Thanks Huawei..
Got security update April 2021 today
Malaysia..

Cgkratos, 30 Jun 2021How'd you install Android 10?There is official update from few months with android 10

• Cgkratos

huge asian woman , 12 Nov 2020sure it's huaweiHow'd you install Android 10?

• Carlos

Great phone. Bought in HK 3 years ago. Running Android 10 now . No reason to change apart from security patches no longer issued. Still looks quality. Has been and will be onwards a good reliable servant

• Aoronus

Kujtim Zymeri , 12 Jun 2021Bro tell me more about it. I am going to buy the 6 gb ram v... moreThat is not true. I have Mate Pro 10 and no laging on Facebook app.

• Kujtim Zymeri

Bernard M, 23 May 2021The best phone i've ever had. I've used a lot of ... moreBro tell me more about it. I am going to buy the 6 gb ram version but i heard the kirin cpu lags even on scrolling facebook which is a very bad and vorry. Sorry for my english.

• anonymouse

Anonymous, 08 Jun 2021someone tell me if this is a good phone? I'm looking f... moreExcellent Phone no regrets just go for it. You be amazed how good this mate 10 pro is