Huawei Mate 10 Pro

Huawei Mate 10 Pro

User, 03 Nov 2019After update to 9.1 i can't reply for sms from notification pull... morei buy but when i go in pakistan after few days stop serves sim card is showing but no signal can help?

• John

Wifi and 4g signal strenght on this phone is amasing!

• User

After update to 9.1 i can't reply for sms from notification pulldown. I have button answer but text, i write, didn't shows.

• Dado

HelpMe, 30 Oct 2019I have m10pro single sim bla-09 and its stuck on 8.0.0.112(C652)... moreGo to this site (https://www.reddit.com/r/Huawei/comments/az4bl7­/finally_managed_to_update_my_mate10_pro_to_pie/­)
And folow instr.
My mate was stuck on 8.0.0.
Now l am on 9.1.0

• tytyr34

for update - setting --sistem-software update and search --but you need a good wifi every update is big 3 or 4 gb-

• HelpMe

I have m10pro single sim bla-09 and its stuck on 8.0.0.112(C652) i tried everything, trust me, how can i get 9.1 or higher?

Still stuck on 1 August security patch. Any new updates??

• X2

MZ, 22 Oct 2019mine did that lack of supercharging thing right before it stoppe... moreThanks for the info. I have tried all such things like cleaning port switching cables etc. Took it to an authorised service center and it seems that issue is with port itself. Warranty is still valid but the problem is I bought it from UAE and I am residing in Pakistan. Here it is considered without warranty and they said they wud charge fees for charging port connector plus service charges. Considering options at the moment.

• MZ

X2, 24 Sep 2019Need some help. Since last few days my mate 10 Pro is not super ... moremine did that lack of supercharging thing right before it stopped charging altogether, issue was with the actual USB port, no amount of cleaning or changing chargers fixed it, took it in for a warranty repair, check if your IMEI is still under warranty, mine only expires January 2020.

• JKKK

My phone lags with Ragnarok Mobile

X2, 24 Sep 2019Need some help. Since last few days my mate 10 Pro is not super ... morejust clean your port, i also faced this issue

Vinz, 01 Oct 2019Same here..Without any issue,im not planning to replace my phone... moreYeah and unfortunately, I dont think anything that will come out soon will be as good as the M10Pro.

X2, 24 Sep 2019Need some help. Since last few days my mate 10 Pro is not super ... moresomething might happened to your usb port. like mine, i have to jiggle or hold the usb head of the cable a bit up to get a quickcharge. rarely got a supercharge..

• Vinz

Anonymous, 01 Oct 2019Oh yes! That's why I'm going to miss it if I ever change my phon... moreSame here..Without any issue,im not planning to replace my phone yet coz I cant find any design better than M10pro

try another supported 5 A cable, if this doesn't solve the problem so the charger is broken

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2019Anyone else here think that this phone is still best design smar... moreOh yes! That's why I'm going to miss it if I ever change my phone someday because until now, in my opinion, it's still the best designed phone ever. Mate 20s and Mate 30s are ugly compared to this.

• Dododll

X2, 24 Sep 2019Need some help. Since last few days my mate 10 Pro is not super ... moreEither the charging port got dust or the charger is broken

For fast charge use original cable look in both side -usB AND USBTYPE C print this number 3A or a cable with 22.5 W-or try this application Ampere in fast charge must to see this valor 3000mA-

Anyone else here think that this phone is still best design smartphone after 2 years.. no notch, hole, pop up camera

• X2

Need some help. Since last few days my mate 10 Pro is not super charging. Super charging appears initially when connected to charger but disappears after few seconds and phone takes 3 hours for full charge.
I hv tried factory reset, clearing cache cleaning charging port but issue still exists. Using original charger and cable and phone is still in warranty. All things appear fine. Suggestions please....