Huawei Mate 10 Pro

Huawei Mate 10 Pro

X2, 23 Jan 2019Guys after update to pie/emui 9, battery backup & timing has... moreI experienced the same thing. After upgrading to pie the battery life sucked donkey ass. So i downgraded back to 8.0 with hicare. Hicare has to be in a specific version in order for one to use it to downgrade to prevois android versions.

• X2

So now google has official stopped services for huawei, what next for us? No EMUI 9.1 and Android Q for Huawei consumers... Had Just bought this amazing flagship device, its really sad...

• Andris

Since last week something strange happening - play store messages, that you have updates for apps (youtube, google chrome, huawei backup...) but when I push update button - nothing happens - just download pending... almost a week.

I've been using the phone since jan 2018, and so far, no major issues were experienced. Huawei is the best.

Any idea when we will recieve update for AOD to show 3rd party app?

Christian A. Saputra, 29 Apr 2019i guess I totally agree with you on this matter. Mine too... Aft... morei dont think so that battery degradation is the issue, if that was the thing is should have been bad in the start also as i bought mine in nov 2018, but it was beautiful easy 1 day with a single charge, and soon as the emui 9 came along with android 9 ,and there u go from a full day charge to a 15 hour charge :(
might be they are trying to walk in the footsteps on Apple, so that people have to go for their new flagship phones :/

Kla256, 29 Apr 2019They really need to sort out the issueWith every upgrade i secretly hope that they resolve this issue but up till now nothing :(

• Phones m

Smaug, 29 Apr 2019Hello ppl, what is the better Mate 10 pro or S8+? I'm not hea... moreHuawei is a really good phone

I wait the pie 9.1 😤 on my mate 10 pro

• Answer pls &#128

Hi I'm interested Will this phone get Q(in ur opinion) and how many years Is the cycle of updates in this phone

• X2

Got May 05 2019 security patch today with an update of 485MB.
A bit strange since I have never seen a security patch dated other then 01 of the respective month neither on huawei nor Samsung or any other phone.
Also heard emui 9.1 is also coming to mate 10 series. Stay tuned..

Christian A. Saputra, 29 Apr 2019i guess I totally agree with you on this matter. Mine too... Aft... moreI still enjoy good battery with mine but I agree, it did get worse after several updates. Relatively, the device is almost 2 years old already but its crazy if the degradation in battery is this fast. I faced battery life degradation with my previous Xperia but not as bad as this one. My Xperia served me 4 years but its battery degradation was not half bad as this.

• Christian A. Saputra

Raxaakhan, 28 Apr 2019I dont know what the hell is wrong with Huawei, with every softw... morei guess I totally agree with you on this matter. Mine too... After several upgrade the software. my baterai is so easily drop. i miss my previous baterai life....

Just the thought: is it because the phone already almost 2 years old? that's why the baterai life is getting sucked?

• Smaug

Hello ppl, what is the better Mate 10 pro or S8+?

I'm not heavy user, I have only one game which I m playing and doing regular stuff, browsing and taking pictures time to time...

• Kla256

Raxaakhan, 28 Apr 2019I dont know what the hell is wrong with Huawei, with every softw... moreThey really need to sort out the issue

I dont know what the hell is wrong with Huawei, with every software update the battery life is getting worst.. :@
can anyone help me in downgrading my device so that i can have my battery life back, really miss the full day use on a single charge :(

X2, 05 Feb 2019did anyone receive December/January/February security patch? Min... morei have the March security update C43Er1p11

drstorm, 08 Apr 2019Bluetooth version is a hardware related not a software.well it depends. The Essential for example simply released an update a while back to make the PH-1 bluetooth 5.

Have been using this phone from last 6 months give or take, this phone is awesome with all aspects but recently after upgrading it to emui 9 its battery backup and use time has reduced, before i was using this phone for almost a day in one charge with mobile data always on and a little time for games as well but jow it hardly go on for like half day with the same use, hope huawei will fix this issue with the next update.. 😐