Huawei Mate 10 Pro

Huawei Mate 10 Pro

Any one got Harmony update????

• Motagaly

This is a great phone, working very well till now after 4.5 years of release in market

• anonymous

Ren, 25 Jan 2022I hope i will receive ota update im still stack from 8.0 or... morei have the P20, huawei mate 10 andthis one and am happy with all 3

• Ren

I hope i will receive ota update im still stack from 8.0 oreo. I love this phone please hauwei

SMJ, 03 Jan 2022my phone accidentally got locked , how do i open it its hua... moretry to reset it by using the bottom of power and voulume ,keep clicking on the two bottoms of the voice then chose reset by clicking on power bottom

• SMJ

my phone accidentally got locked , how do i open it its huawei mate 10 pro

Hello,
I bougt this phone for the reason to have both sim cards active non stop. As I have figure out this phone is dual sim full active. I was sao happy for several weeks only. Until I have updated soft from 8.0 to 10.0, and this function has disapered. Does any one know, how to downgrade software to genuine software? Anyway phone is really good.

Anonymous, 13 Nov 2021Im here in kuwait im still stack at 8.0 not getting otaI think you have an issue with your piece,
& I advise you to go to the service center for checking.

Anonymous, 21 Oct 2021Received April 2021 security patch today and some other gen... moreIm here in kuwait im still stack at 8.0 not getting ota

correction: it is the juily 21 patch

Received April 2021 security patch today and some other general updates for the voice assistant and so on. Nice to see Huawe still updating this phone in November 2021, 4 years after release. One of the best Android OEMs, they would be still king if Trump didn't sanction them back in 2019.

• Tan

brought this mate 10pro at April 2018 still doing good,battery alittle drop but not a issues since Huawei offer change battery program.

Later i brought nova4 at April 2019 for my dad as his first smart phone device.

At july 2021 i decide to get a new device as a backup phone which is poco F3,well is running with sd870 and better display but buggy.
So i decide to exchange Poco F3 with my dad nova4,nova4 actually not that bad at all.haha

• Mate 10 Pro

Excellent phone, used for 3 years. Unexpectedly, started to discharge 2x faster on Oct 2021.

• hello

Anonymous, 09 Aug 2021I am facing battery issue drain so fast I am a lite useryeah after the 3th year start ti drain very fast also the fast charging is very slow i buy new battery from alixpres and everything is fine now

• Ar Danish

NO BODY CAN MATCH WITH HUAWEI & ALSO IN QUALITY HUAWEI ROCKS! I'm Using This cell Phone from 3 Year & from last 6 months I don't have my Laptop so No matter how much Heavy Applications I Through At It Every thing is piece of cake for it still After 4 Years Of its Release!

I am using it from 2017. No issue,
My daily driver.
I love it

I am using it from 2017. No issue,
My daily driver.
I love it

• Ivanmilla

Zero , 23 Jul 2021I'm using this phone since 2017, no issue yet. Im using it since 2017 and. Still no issue i have no regrets on this phone!

• james

wat is better. android 9 or 10?

Zero , 23 Jul 2021I'm using this phone since 2017, no issue yet. I am facing battery issue drain so fast I am a lite user