Huawei Mate 10 Pro

Huawei Mate 10 Pro

• user1984

I just bought a 2nd hand huawei mate 10 pro here in japan. Everything works fine so far. Is there any way to remove the softbank logo during bootflash? The seller also told me before i bought it that its a japanese version.

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2019after update to 9.1, the preview cannot be ssen on lock screen... morebecause app is lock

• Alademi

Hi, this version its not the final because still need a lot of improvement, I am suffering also in many things

• me

X2, 05 Aug 2019Same here. Got it today around 6 hrs ago. Plz do share your feed... morei cant find setting for video stabiliser :(

• Alademi

• kasa boy

i like this phone but how can i get this phone in tanzania

after update to 9.1,
the preview cannot be ssen on lock screen.
whats going on??

• Memo

Hi. After update my mate 10 pro to 9.1 i can't answer for sms from notification panel. When i recive sms and read it from notification panel, tap "answer", keys shows, cursor blinking, but text i write didn't show on notification panel and send Arrow stays black.

• gorpalm

The mic is starting to cut out randomly - So calling out/receiving a call sometimes results in a "Hello? HELLO?" from the other end before they hang up, whilst you're shouting down the phone lol. Resets by restarting. So it's annoying.
But the rest of the phone is aok, and have not experienced any lag whatsoever in the 15 months I've had it. Hoping an update will fix the aforementioned problem, oh and just found out you can contact a help service through the phone which is cool, will try that tomorrow morning.

• X2

Device is laggy and not as smooth as before. Best experience was with oreo out of the box. Emui 9 dropped it to 80% and now Emui 9.1 has dropped it to 60%.
There are frequent stutters and freezing apps with laginess. Disappointed

• medj85

defaul app AOD not working after update not to mention third party app AOD notification

• Kraken

I have received 9.1.0.300 and I got the MirrorLink function I did not have before. Tried it quickly and I can confirm that it can now connect to car with MirrorLink. Did not expect to have it at all on this phone. Nice!

• Medj85

GGG, 04 Aug 2019Restart the phone it HAS AOD for 3rd party apps.i did that...no effect...just shows clock...nothing more

• X2

dr.storm, 05 Aug 2019Finally received EMUI 9.1, two hours ago. 9.1.0.300(C185E2R1P13... moreSame here. Got it today around 6 hrs ago. Plz do share your feed back regarding improvements and new features. At the moment I can't figure out anything apart from a few re adjustments in settings menu.

Finally received EMUI 9.1, two hours ago.
9.1.0.300(C185E2R1P13) for middle east region
Not fully tested for sure but it seems great improvement.
Will share my opinion as soon as full test.

Battery life really improved after 9.1 update.

• Adeeel

Battery life is significantly improved after 9.1 update. Like it.

• GGG

Restart the phone it HAS AOD for 3rd party apps.

• medj85

NO thid party apps always on display notifications on my phone after update to EMUI 9.1
what about you?

• X2

drstorm, 02 Aug 2019It's not downloaded from firmware finder, the working option at ... more👍. Thnx.