Huawei Mate 20

Huawei Mate 20

• Ss

May I know any issue to upgrade to emui 10? I still using emui 9, still consider whether is the better choice or not.

By the way, huawei mate 20 have WiFi calling?

BLCM, 20 Jan 2020Mate 20 have 3 cameras at the rear. The one beside the flash is... more2x zoom.

• BLCM

Mate 20 have 3 cameras at the rear.
The one beside the flash is the wide lens camera.
The one below the wide lens camera is the main camera.
But the one next the to main camera have no function at all. Is it just me?
I have tried covering with my finger at the camera & switch the cameras.
What happen to the 1 camera below the flash? It is like do nothing there.

• Ss

By the way, huawei mate 20 have WiFi calling?

• Iggy

Yo!, 07 Jan 2020Any news if Huawei mate 20 will get android 10 update??I have it since november. With hicare app updated

• Dark

I would give Mate 20
60 from 100 persent recomended

• Yo!

Any news if Huawei mate 20 will get android 10 update??

Anonymous, 16 Dec 2019I had both mate 20 and xiaomi mi 9.Mi 9 is faster than mate 20 a... moreMate 20 has a bottom firing REAL speaker. The earpiece is crap as the second speaker. I have this phone and love it but I always deliberately face the bottom speaker towards me and ignore the earpiece when playing music around the house from it.

• Jimmer

Is it a good choice in early 2020?

I had both mate 20 and xiaomi mi 9.Mi 9 is faster than mate 20 and have a amoled screen.But mate 20 surpass mi 9 in every other ways.Stereo speakers,long lasting battery,better camera,better connectivity

• Max

Android 10 beta installed. Black menu mode in display settings available now.

glasses, 08 Dec 2019is that a case or screen protector? i am looking for a screen pr... moreSpigen also have screen protector - tempered glass.

• glasses

Dominique, 02 Dec 2019I'm using Spigen with my Mate 20. is that a case or screen protector? i am looking for a screen protector for this phone. it came with one pre-installed which was not very good quality.

ChampionX, 30 Oct 2019currently owning mate 20 & mi 9t pro, I recommend mi 9t pro,... moreIf you really own both of them then surely you'll know that Mi's only little advantage is it's screen but inferior with the camera, battery back-up and speed of the fp sensor. FYI, current price of Mate 20 is almost the same with Mi9T PRO.

glasses, 26 Nov 2019can you guys please recommend a screen protector for this phone?... moreI'm using Spigen with my Mate 20.

• Omi

Anonymous, 17 Nov 2019Is it still a good option in the end of 2019?Yes, definitely one of the best mobiles.

Kristóf, 25 Nov 2019Should i buy mate 20 or honor 20 on end of 2019?You should go with the mate 20, has better camera (leica tuned cameras)

• glasses

can you guys please recommend a screen protector for this phone? i see alot around with bad reviews.

• Kristóf

Should i buy mate 20 or honor 20 on end of 2019?

After the update to android 10, I found suddenly that the battery run from 100% to 72 % in 20 minutes without using the phone. What may cause this fast drained battery in your opinion? Thanks