Huawei Mate 20

Huawei Mate 20

Royce, 25 Sep 2021Anybody that wants to buy this phone late 2021, keep in min... moreThere are still 3rd party sellers tho if the source Huawei no longers makes it.

CorneliusX, 23 Sep 2021Hi which one is better overall? Huawei Mate 20 or Samsung G... moreAvoid Exynos at allcosts as it overheats & throrttles hard, if you cant get the Snapdragon Variant then Specwise Mate 20 is better though without a Pen if its your thing go for the Mate 20.

• Royce

Anybody that wants to buy this phone late 2021, keep in mind, the replacement screen is out of production, you can confirm this in your nearest huawei service centres, so if the screen croaks, byebye phone.

Hi which one is better overall? Huawei Mate 20 or Samsung Galaxy Note9 (Exynos version)?

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2021Pls tell me should i buy this phone 2021 from your opinion tnxIt's still worth it. Kirin 980 is still a capable chipset in 2021. Also, its successor, the Kirin 990, is just a light evolution of the 980.

• Ernestas

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2021Pls tell me should i buy this phone 2021 from your opinion tnxYes, it works really good since i bought it in 2018.

• MetAllan

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2021Pls tell me should i buy this phone 2021 from your opinion tnxYES!!!
speed, battery, power, is still working as a premium phone. and it support any game without any bugs!

Pls tell me should i buy this phone 2021 from your opinion tnx

Using it since January 2019 and it's working in an excellent performance and amazing battery life

The best huawei device I've ever used!

• Naushad

I brought this device was Jan-2019 and I have no any problems since then. Performance also awesome

• Non-Alliance

Wow, is it only Huawei personnel allowed to post in this Review. Any negative review of this phone is met with hostility. Huawei employees working overtime. That means the reviews are biased and lacking veracity. The phone is pretty average and nothing really stands out. It has it's downsides, such as the sound is awful and the build quality of some of the models leaves a lot to be desired. It is ridiculous that some people are trying to shout down reviews pointing out the flaws on the device. It's not an awful phone but its certainly not as good as some of these reviews are making out. It's more like a Huawei PR Stunt to be honest.

It's better to be honest and admit the truth. I had mine for two years and had a few issues with it and the battery was the main issue for me. It had to be replaced along with the screen - which wasn't installed properly. Huawei did fix the issues but overall confidence in the phone was lost. Good luck to anyone who had a good experience with the phone unfortunately the device I received was not particularly good.

Pickitright, 10 Jun 2021The worst phome I have ever had. The last resort was the c... moreWow what a nice fake story 😂

• Pickitright

The worst phome I have ever had. The last resort was the charging port totally falling apart. Was sent for repair on three occasions but Huawei refused to replace it. The screen was unresponsive the display was nonexistent at times. Sound/calls/media etc. like a bad 1950's movie distorted and lacking clarity . Apps opening by themselves and suddenly crashing or shutting down. Security features were a joke nothing on this piece of junk actually worked. It was a lottery whether the device would actually open each morning.

Had to go the Small Claims Court to get the issue sorted. Huawei you are a disgrace.

Anonymous, 10 May 2021yep, my divice is 6 gb ramHello,

You are right. Today one seller told Yes it is available.

Thank you so much for your answer.

alaa khalifa, 08 May 2021Hello, I am confused about the RAM size, either 4GB or 6... moreyep, my divice is 6 gb ram

alaa khalifa, 08 May 2021Hello, I am confused about the RAM size, either 4GB or 6... moreMy HMA-L29 Mate 20 model is 6GB/128GB.

Hello,

I am confused about the RAM size, either 4GB or 6GB. I checked here with more than one mobile shop, and they are selling only 4GB.

Does this mobile has 6GB of RAM or not?

Ahmad jarkasa, 31 Mar 2021Yes. Same hereHave a battery replacement, it's more than 2 years anyway. You'll have a like-new feeling afterwards. I got mine and it's awesome!

Anonymous, 01 May 2021My mate 20 battery is draining quite fast after receiving E... moreThat's the first sign which my Mate 20 showed to me until last week when I saw a gap at the back cover. Sent it to a repair shop and alas, he showed me a slightly bulged battery. Will be replacing later.

My mate 20 battery is draining quite fast after receiving EMUI 11. With EMUI 10.1 onboard, I was able to use my phone for almost two days, or day and a half, but now I can only use it barely a day with average usage. Anyone else experiencing these issues, or is it just me?