Huawei Mate 20

Huawei Mate 20

Hi everybody.
Do you have any complaint about signal strength? Coming from mate 10 and I need your experince about mate 20.

• Adisptr

ck, 08 Oct 2019for Nova 5T vs Mate 20, which is prefer for camera ?Of course p20 pro... Wtf buying nova 5t or mate 20 for camera performance, u better go buying p30 non pro

\vunnie, 01 Oct 2019I had a mate 20 but I switched to the mi 9t pro. Better camera (... moreno sd no stereo speakers no IP protection.. 😜

• ck

for Nova 5T vs Mate 20, which is prefer for camera ?

TERRY, 01 Oct 2019Just bought Mate 20 as Singapore Huawei slashes the price to SGD... moreWhat about the memory. How much will it cost for the 6/128 Black in Singapore

• \vunnie

lim, 17 Aug 2019should i go for Mate 20 or Mi 9t pro?I had a mate 20 but I switched to the mi 9t pro. Better camera (with gcam), Oled is a big difference, No notch. Made the right choice

• TERRY

Just bought Mate 20 as Singapore Huawei slashes the price to SGD 528/-. It is the highest specs phone within the $550 below price range. The performance meets the sub-flagship expectation.

• daucosta

is beutiful and nice phone,it works fast too

hello guys, does the mate 20 has an always on display?

Y, 10 Sep 2019Hey GSMArena. Im not a techie guy, I need your opinion. which ... moreHuawei Mate 20 is better that Oppo Reno Z...

Ice, 11 Sep 2019Which has better battery life? Mate 20 or P30? More or less the same. Mate 20 bigger battery but use big screen & LCD. P30 smaller battery but use smaller screen & OLED. U'll be satisfied with both, with camera are better on the P30 side.

If u love big phone, Mate 20. Smaller, P30.

• MAC

Ice, 11 Sep 2019Which is better battery life? Mate 20 or P30? Mate 20

• Ice

Which has better battery life? Mate 20 or P30?

• Ice

Which is better battery life? Mate 20 or P30?

• Y

Hey GSMArena. Im not a techie guy, I need your opinion.
which is the better, Mate 20 or the Oppo Reno Z????

sohail shafayat, 07 Sep 2019Will it get android 10Probably. More than likely. The ban would apply to upcoming devices after the cutoff date IIRC

Will it get android 10

Is it you Pro, 05 Sep 2019I have try Huawei but my China phone not Huawei. Does it importa... moreBecause u complains about things that can be easily solved. Since i experience both Sony & Huawei phones, i can explain it to you if your china phones are Huawei. If its not, figure it out yourself.

Shui8, 05 Sep 2019Installing 3rd party launcher, it has hide apps option. But be s... moreI have try Huawei but my China phone not Huawei. Does it important to you? Since you can only see the merit from Huawei. I can also download from third-party apps. Should I sharing all the details?

Is it you Pro, 04 Sep 2019So you know how to figure out? Only for Huawei? Installing 3rd party launcher, it has hide apps option. But be specific, what Huawei devices u using? Android 7 device with a notch? I think notched Huawei device starting on Android 8.