Huawei Mate 20 lite

Huawei Mate 20 lite

• Sam

If camera didn't was so poor, maybe still will using it. Now is a backup phone. Good battery, display not so good, camera awful. EMUI is ok to me. Sadly really bad camera.

SK, 15 May 2020What's this talk of bad camera on this phone? Gsmarena's re... moreit is a great camera. i have been using it for almost 2 years!

• SCH

i have this phone almost two years now ... everything after android 10 update went wrong!!...

Would be nice if it at least got EMUI 10.1, since it most likely won't get EMUI 11. It's a good phone, though the camera has a lot of noise in certain conditions and my screen has a weird image retention problem, which could probably be fixed through the warranty. Battery life is good and the performance is really good, though there can be lag sometimes.

• Aeonic22

Hi Tbone, I've verified with Huawei support and local phone dealer that Mate 20 Lite cannot play video over USB to HDMI. I've also bought the 20$ adapter and cable before finding that out. Phone has to have MTP option when you connect it over USB, however it just offers Charging / File trasfer / Photo transfer. I can't seem to find, even on this site, what are the phones USB connectivity modes.

• Cici

Anonymous, 08 May 2020On my Mate 20 Lite, if I read a longer text on the phone, t... moreI had the same problem, took it ro Huawei store and service, they said it was some display malfunction and they changed the display. Now it works fine, no more problems. It's still under guarantee so the repair was free (also it was the manufacturer's fault).

Tito, 05 May 2020Not true about camera. This have the worst camera i ever us... moreVery bad camera.. Disappointing....

• Tbone

Hi guys

I am. Looking for a while now for a type c to hdmi cable, to connect my TV. (Samsung 7 series)
None of them seems to be working.
Anyone can recommend something?
Many thanks

• Neko

Ar4ijs , 13 May 2020Mate 20 lite or Mate 10Pro ? Who is better? Mate 10 pro is way better

• SK

What's this talk of bad camera on this phone? Gsmarena's review says it has a very good camera, both in daylight and night-time conditions, which is also visible from the photos included in the review.

• Ar4ijs

Mate 20 lite or Mate 10Pro ? Who is better?

On my Mate 20 Lite, if I read a longer text on the phone, the text remains burned on the screen, but after some time it disappears. Any solution to don't remain burn?

• kostas

camera is weird. It makes my lips red and generally looks a bit weird. Very thin and very quality materials

• Tito

Dino Boban, 17 Apr 2020Very nice mobile phone with interesting design and great ca... moreNot true about camera. This have the worst camera i ever usedbon a phone. Colors is strange, no detail, no electronic stabilization in video. On low light thing getting even worst. If you use your phone camera, better stay away from this phone. Otherwise battery is good, design is a 2018 one. Huge notch with chunky bezels. In 2020 this phone have no future anymore. RIP

Very nice mobile phone with interesting design and great camera. It has an excellent processor and a battery with big capacity.

• Sale

Anonymous, 27 Feb 2020The phone does support OTG, as I have used a USB-C to USB-A adapI bought another adapter and now it is ok. Third luck😊The first two adapters were broken✌️

Sale, 26 Feb 2020Hello, i have this phone. I bought a type c adapter for thi... moreThe phone does support OTG, as I have used a USB-C to USB-A adap

• Mate

It's upgradable to Android 10/EMUI 10

• Sale

Hello, i have this phone. I bought a type c adapter for this phone, but ohone wont recognaze the usb from adapter. I dont now that this phone support otg.... Txn

I have a dual sim mate 20 lite with 6gb ram. My phone doesn’t have the dual sim manger, so I can’t control which SIM card can use data, and I can’t choose which sim uses call by default and I can’t turn off a SIM card, and all of these options can be found in that menu which my phone doesn’t have. Also if a SIM card has a pin code, it doesn’t work in the phone, meaning, in that case I have to put the SIM card in another phone to remove the pin code completely and than I insert it back in the mate 20 lite in order for it to work. I hope anyone can help. Thank you