Huawei Mate 20 Pro

Huawei Mate 20 Pro

• Usman

Aya, 20 Feb 2020Hello guys I bought my Mate 20 pro last October from the UK an... moreNeed to charge with provided charger and data cable only which was inside packing

ever since I updated to android 10 I'm having issues on attaching images to whatsapp and other similar apps.

I'm also not happy about the photo quality.

• Aya

Hello guys
I bought my Mate 20 pro last October from the UK and currently I am in Egypt
Since then it has been acting perfectly and still is
But the supercharging suddenly stopped and I don't know why

I use my power bank to charge it with the cable that came with the phone as it is faster
Does anyone have any advice ?

• Chimmy

Mate 20 pro or p30 pro?? Because they are almost the same except for the cameras?? Or any more differences that i did not notice plss help

Anonymous, 10 Feb 2020its good to keep if you already have, but not worth buying now, ... moreIt's successor doesn't have Google Play Store so you will have issues updating apps easily.

Chimmy, 10 Feb 2020is this still worth it this 2020? I will be using it as my daily... moreYes, have it for about 8 months never saw it slow down... if u don't care too much about video recording (as long as it basic) it's still amazing.. got mine for 450$ best thing i bought in a while

• accent

Urch, 13 Jan 2020Pls help me guys.. I'm currently using this mate 20 pro. My pro... moreYou downloaded something that duplicates file like a virus or an app embedded with scam advertisements. Find what folder did those duplicates came from then uninstall that app. Or better reformat your phone then download app via Playstore only. Also some website in Chrome have some click bait program that duplicates file beware also.

HELLO...NEED YOUR OPINION HERE GUYS!!!
Going on a holiday this March. Hint: somewhere cold with lots of snow, doing small city tours and something that you can see in the sky only at night.
I currently have the amazing Huawei Mate 20 Pro. It's got Android 10 now and have been quite surprised and impressed by its general performance, cameras and battery life.
But now i'm studying the possibility of replacing it. A phone better than the Mate 20 Pro. One that can withstand the coldness of the outdoors, a louder speaker and better cameras overall.
Can phones such as OnePlus 7/7T (not the Pro versions), Xperia 5 or Galaxy S10 (not the "Plus" version) give me that?
Any suggestions, advice or help is much appreciated. Cheers.

• Chimmy

is this still worth it this 2020? I will be using it as my daily driver and for photo and video and a bit of gaming and watching anime???

Repsaj20, 23 Jan 2020Is this phone still worth buying ? its good to keep if you already have, but not worth buying now, buy its sucessor or 5G phone.

Repsaj, 07 Feb 2020after browsing for 1hr its consume 30% of my battery. Is it natural? Not normal.

• Repsaj

Jimbob, 23 Jan 2020Man this is still one awesome phone!! Get it nowafter browsing for 1hr its consume 30% of my battery. Is it natural?

panamalarry, 12 Aug 2019I will never buy another Samsung Cellphone. I don't care what an... moreTo PANAMALARRY:

Samsung have started following Huawei in many areas. I started noticing similar patterns when I owned an S5. I worked for both Samsung and Huawei companies and owned both Samsung and Huawei smartphones so I am able to pick up differences and similarities just like you I don't think I want another Samsung as they deceived me by sending a firmware to cripple my S5. I guess I had it too long and they wanted me to get another Samsung phone. Too bad for them.

Is Huawei mate 20 pro from Malaysia is good ? Can anyone answer please

Guru, 22 Jan 2020How can I record my calls... Please auto record option is available

• Diego

ramzy, 26 Jan 2020thank you, but i thought kirin 980 with mali G76 will play all g... moreyou will do it, but if you want a smartphone to gaming, get a Snapdragon 845/855, it's better.

• ramzy

Ornel Kortis, 25 Jan 2020Turn on performance mode. thank you, but i thought kirin 980 with mali G76 will play all games easily.

ramzy, 25 Jan 2020when I play some games, a lot of lags appears, can any one help ?Turn on performance mode.

• ramzy

when I play some games, a lot of lags appears, can any one help ?

• Jimbob

Man this is still one awesome phone!! Get it now