Huawei Mate 20 Pro

Huawei Mate 20 Pro

• Titanous Dong

The Douge, 19 Oct 2021Ive just swapped back from a flip 3 5G, mate 20 pro still h... moreThis thing still rocks, I bet it would unlock it's full potential when harmony OS rolled out for global market.

october 2021, 3 years after its launch and still an excellent phone!there are a lot of phones from 2020 and 2021 that cost much more and are not better than this boy!

Ive just swapped back from a flip 3 5G, mate 20 pro still has more features pound for pound than most 2021 flagship phones and keeps up with them fine in terms of processing games etc.

sayabosanhidup, 17 Oct 2021is there an option where u can set the screen resolution t... moreYes just go to the area where you can see power saving mode and it with automatically do it, select the middle setting. You can also do in manual display seetings

• Xin

sayabosanhidup, 17 Oct 2021is there an option where u can set the screen resolution t... moreSurely it does. I always stick to 1080, as the screen is too good, I can't really tell a difference from 1440 in normal viewing distance.

• sayabosanhidup

Anonymous, 25 Jun 2021Very good phone, I own it since 2 years and it always made ... moreis there an option where u can set the screen
resolution to fhd / hd in order to save battery

?

King of his age

• Usman

In this phone after Emui11 lot of bugs very bad update

• Antec

I wish they enabled Face ID for banking apps. Other than that it’s a great phone, I have one as a backup in my drawer.

• Hardhian

Trouble free so far.. Love this phone since 2018 Q4

• Ex-flagship Lover

I love everything about this beast phone except the selfie, too soft for my taste even I already turn off beauty mode, also it always blowing up the background.... For me, Google Pixel 3 take a perfect selfie...

• Super Sheamus

Huawei mate 20 pro is the best huawei phone so far, it has the best everything best camera best battery best processor, I just love this phone. Its been 1 Yr & some months now since I owned this phone but its still going strong.i love this phone.

• Solar Surfer

After over two years still a great Phone... Don't miss anything :)

• Trox

Had this great phone for two years now. Great camera and performance. Trouble free so far. It has everything for a low price. Easy menus, best Huawei so far.

• Egg

Kirin980, 11 Jul 2021I am in Canada, not much service for huawei here. I guess I... moreI got this one and it works just fine in Canada

DexterHR, 09 Jul 2021I took it to official Huawei service centre for a battery r... morenot a bad price for a genuine seems like a good option

• Nrs

best mobile ever of Huawei company in medium price

• Kirin980

DexterHR, 09 Jul 2021I took it to official Huawei service centre for a battery r... moreI am in Canada, not much service for huawei here. I guess I will have to find out more.

Kirin980, 09 Jul 2021Which battery did you use Dexter? I am also looking to repl... moreI took it to official Huawei service centre for a battery replacement. It cost me about 35€ for new genuine battery and it was replaced in less than hour. I'm in Croatia btw.

• Kirin980

DexterHR, 28 Jun 2021Agree at some point with you. However, I have to say, as a ... moreWhich battery did you use Dexter? I am also looking to replace a battery but looking for a genuine one. Hard to find a genuine mate 20 battery. Any suggestions?