Huawei Mate 20 Pro

Huawei Mate 20 Pro

• Mon

Original-Jamaican, 07 Aug 2020To MON: You are welcome. May I ask if you ever had any e... moreThe previous Huawei phone I owned was P9 (standard, not plus). That is a great phone also. After 4 years it still works well. I haven't had any issue with it in 4 years.
If I compare the 2, of course mate 20 pro is faster, after all, it's a newer generation.

• Faisi

Original-Jamaican, 07 Aug 2020To MON: You are welcome. May I ask if you ever had any e... more75% faster then p9 or p9 plus

Mon, 05 Aug 2020Thank you for your answer. Still, even if they say it'... moreTo MON:

You are welcome. May I ask if you ever had any experience with the Huawei P9 Plus? That's the big brother to the original P9. The P9 Plus is very fast, I just want to know how it compares to the Mate 20 Pro in terms of speed.

• Mon

Original-Jamaican, 04 Aug 2020To MON: If you check GSMArena's own review, under t... moreThank you for your answer.
Still, even if they say it's ok, I still have some concerns that in time this might cause some damage to the phone.
Otherwise it's a great phone.

To MON:

If you check GSMArena's own review, under the battery life segment you will see these words "Unlike the regular SuperCharge, this one uses higher voltage and the battery does heat up. Huawei says the battery was TUV-certified for safety and users shouldn't have any worries.".

Read the full 'battery' segment here:

• Mon

My Mate 20 pro gets very hot while battery charging. Does anyone face the same problem? Is there something I could do about it?

• Legrand

tom kruiz, 10 Jun 2020samsung a series is not even close.. mate 20 pro i still a ... moreI received version 10.1 it's just so fantastic... 😊 Mate 20 pro are ready for years

• Lolo

ZuperPig, 17 Jul 2020I loved the phone but the waterproofing (IP68) is a big mar... moreMine also

• lmartinr2000

Mas Lee, 29 Jul 2020Is Huawei mate 20 pro wate resistant?Hi, yes, is water resistant up to 1 meter

Mas Lee, 29 Jul 2020Is Huawei mate 20 pro wate resistant?Yes, IP68, water and dust.

• Mas Lee

Is Huawei mate 20 pro wate resistant?

• Seyed75

After upgrading to EMUI 10.1

I am facing knuckle sensor issue. Even i turned off the sensor still its appearing on my screen while i playing the game or Scrolling the screen. Did anyone facing the same issue.

Dave, 19 Jul 2020I'm not. Battery is 1 and a half years old, still good.I have a 6day old Huawel Mate 20 pro and I updated it to the latest firmware. I noticed the battery drains fast after the update. Can I go back to the previous firmware?

Fabio R. COsta, 21 Jul 2020HELP I am considering buying a Huawei Mate 20 Pro but I wo... moreI have a mate 20 pro still has google services on it

Av, 21 Jul 2020Hi. These phones already have google services. It is very v... moreThank you so much for your answer!

• Av

Fabio R. COsta, 21 Jul 2020HELP I am considering buying a Huawei Mate 20 Pro but I wo... moreHi. These phones already have google services. It is very very unlikely that they would be 'stripped' or 'barred' from using Google services as it is already apart of the phone itself. It has received the Andriod 10 update and still has Google services. It is also anticipated to receive Andriod 11. Honestly, the phone is still one of the best out there.

HELP
I am considering buying a Huawei Mate 20 Pro but I would like to know if it still comes with Google services.
If so, is there any chance of losing these services if I update the android in the future?
I live in Australia and depend on Google services to work.

• Fabio

I live in Australia and depend on Google services to work.

• Aravind

I purchased Mate 20 PRO in 2018 when it was first released by changing from iphone 6 to Mate 20 Pro. Till now I am satisfied as i was fed up with so many issues from iphone especially batteries. until today it was like a new phone . Performance has never gone down since last two years which i was still wondering about the quality.

• Annon

Fawad, 18 Jul 2020Are you facing any battery issues after updating I have major battery issues after android ten update had enough of it