Huawei Mate 20 Pro

Huawei Mate 20 Pro

• nvhung009

sayabosanhidup, 11 Jan 2021can anybody please tell me which model has the under displ... morei had mate 20 pro 6GB ram 128GB ROM, it had under-display fingerprint, the phone are wonderful and i had no problem with it, I own it for a long time, but the fingerprint is not that much good, I used face id or password most of the time.

• sayabosanhidup

can anybody please tell me which model
has the under display finger print censor

6 / 128
8 / 128
8 / 256

• Doktor

Anonymous , 25 Dec 2020Hi guys, Moving into 2021,would this device be a good o... moreI have this phone since early 2019 and it's ace. The only issue I have is fingerprint reader on-screen. Other then that I might just keep it as long as it will last as there are no phones around which will feel as a real upgrade. Strongly recommend this one even in 2021. This phone makes me not wanting holiday waterproof camera anymore. Survived shooting my family in waterpark, swimming pools and sea. Still going strong. Battery is still v.good after nearly 2 years of using. Fingers crossed that Huawei will he allow to officially use Google services soon.

mtj, 27 Dec 2020Hi rve, I have this phone and it's currently running A... moreThanks for your response, its good to read that it's receiving its updates & possibly Android 11. This was the last of the mates with Google correct?

Yes the trade war really had a knock on effect with the brand. Hopefully it won't affect its future major updates.

• Seb

mtj, 27 Dec 2020Hi rve, I have this phone and it's currently running A... moreI have meen using ot from over a year nów. The Best i have ever used. I am looking for a New phone for me because it is almost 2021 but Still it is very difficult to find So well packed allin device and Still usable with one hand.

• mtj

Anonymous , 25 Dec 2020Hi guys, Moving into 2021,would this device be a good o... moreHi rve, I have this phone and it's currently running Android 10. I have not kept a log of security updates, but there certainly were several of them this year. One update every 1-2 months interval, I'd say. There are reports that Mate 20 Pro is on track to receive Android 11 based Huawei EMUI 11 update. I tend to believe Huawei will deliver this update. The only problem would be US/Google, but I hope this phone won't be blocked as it was already in the market when the trade war accelerated to ridiculous levels.

Hi guys,

Moving into 2021,would this device be a good option to get? Trying to decide which is better, this or a Samsung Note 9, any thoughts?

Lastly, what's the latest Android version & is it scheduled to receive anymore? Does it receive monthly security patches?

i bought this phone in 2018 and i have never been dissapointed.Just recently the battery was replaced its started overheating after 2years of givig me good service being the firs ever slim phone with ROM of 128 GB
Looking for brand new version of it to purchase again

I am considering buying this phone and maybe mate 20 x. does it sound logical to purchase these devices. these two have great features. I don't care much about the camera but battery, storage, screen and sound quality matters to me.

• Blakchef

Real31, 13 Dec 2020Hi guys. When i select the option in battrry settings to sh... moreIt will show inside tje battery icon

• Real31

Hi guys. When i select the option in battrry settings to show the percentage near the icon, it wont show it on display.whats the problem?

• Mohammad

sayabosanhidup, 02 Dec 2020ve have seen my friend using mate20pro it looks much bet... moreDefinitley mate 20 pro. Got the fingerprint sensor working better on android 10.1...got the 3d face unlock... Good camera. P30 pro just have better zoom that its not so much useful. Better display. And good battery life...i mean very good. And u have fast charge that you cant feel that how fast ur phone have charged

• sayabosanhidup

ve have seen my friend using mate20pro

it looks much better n cooler than those
in the photos same goes with the mate8

although i dont really like curved screens
in reality d mate20pro really looks better

so can anyone tell me why is mate20pro
(not the under display fingerprint censor)
cheaper by around 300yuan 2 d mate20x

mate20pro has ip68 n 40watt fastcharge

?

so which is best among these three
phones p30 / mate20x / mate20pro

• Karly

Which phone would you take to upgrade from a mate 20 pro? Every phone i see at a decent price seems like a downgrade

• Mohammadst28

Hi guys. I have a weird issue. I have some vpn's installed on my phone. They all work well but when i pull down my notification bar they would disconnect. I tried so many ways and so many vpns but all of them have the same problem. What should i do??!!

Coryle, 28 Oct 2020Does it have google play services? Yes

Levi, 11 Sep 2020My mate 20 Pro battery was very superb but not it is draini... morePlz update to latest version Huawei Just released including September security update.

Huawei started Shity games of draining battery for older phones like the previous update 10.1.0.298 was draining battery now the new update 10.1.0.315 is best for battery

With Previous version it was giving 8 to 9 hours battery backup